Chapter 36

Willow's POV

I walked towards Nia holding the hand that I hurt.

"What happened?" she asked as she put her phone in her pocket and walked towards me shaking her head. "I hammered my finger." I showed her my finger.

"I swear to god how hard it is to build a bloody cabinet." She asked me, sighing.

"Well as you can see it is very hard. You know I'm not good with these things. Dora is the one who always did all these fixings and building things." I sighed and then walked back to the room.

"Dude this looks like a mess," Nia said as she looked around the room. To be honest it was a mess. I hadn't even got the basic structure up. "Why don't you do that jigsaw puzzle wall first? You have been at this cabinet since morning maybe that wall would be easier." I nodded and put the hammer down. I walked down to the corridor wall and looked at the picture on the paper. When I opened the box of tiles I realized it was smaller then I expected. "Niaaaaaaa" I said, whining. "I swear to god Andy doesn't want me to date his daughter." She just chuckled. "Who would after what you did?" she said and I nodded "True."

"At first I didn't understand how building a cabinet and puzzle wall was a punishment but I can see it now." She said and I nodded. She got a call after which she walked away from me. I realized it was a meeting call as she took out her laptop and went and sat in the room away from me.

Ok Willow you can do this. I stretched my body and then opened all the boxes and divided them. ok first let's finish them on ground then I can start laying them on the wall cause there is no chance of messing this up. Once it's stuck it's done. I looked at the instructions. It was basic stuff about how to stick them on the wall. ok sticking is easy.

Breathe, the easiest way to solve a puzzle is to first build the corner pieces. I picked out all the corner pieces. Believe it or not this was still very hard. I started laying the out, piecing them together.

" You gotta be kidding me." Nia said as she looked at how much I had completed. "It's past 7 right now and you didn't even complete the corner? You have been at it for 4 hours" she said and I placed the last corner piece. Completing the edge of the puzzle. "You realize this is hard hence the reason Andy gave me this as a punishment. He wants me to give up on this so I won't be able to date Abby." I sighed.

"I get it but why don't you ask for doras help this would be much easier if she would be here." Nia said and I shook my head. "I can't ask for her up from anyone." To which she sighed. "Let's go home for now and come here early in the morning and continue." I nodded and took off the gloves. I picked up the cap on my out and locked the house. The house was complete only 2 things were left AKA my punishments.

"Where is your car?" I asked her as I didn't see anything outside. I parked a bit away as I didn't want paps to find this place. This was a pretty posh side of the town. We casually walked past the dark allies when we heard a girl scream, making both of us stop in our footsteps and look around. "You heard that right?" I asked her and she nodded. This was weird because there was no one around us.

That's when I saw something shine in the alley. It looked like a phone.

"Nia Alley lets walk past it." I said and bent down pretending to tie my lace as I pressed the button on my watch. It was this new SOS thing they had set up for all of use after my kidnapping.

We walked away pretending we didn't see anything. We hid behind the wall, that's when we clearly saw the movement. The person in black was hitting a girl. We walked slowly to grab the person and almost succeeded but stupid Nia's phone rang alerting the person making them run.