Chapter 21

Willow's POV

I had just gotten out of shower, washing off all the sweat from my hour-long workout.

The celibacy was at least good for one thing. I have abs now.

I changed into a suit and wore my grandfather's watch. I have always loved it since I was a kid. He gave it to me when I turned 18.

Mom wanted to kill him as she wanted the watch since she was a kid too.

I picked up my protein shake but before I could leave I heard Dora say "So you blackmailed Drew into getting you a date with Abigail?"

"Well I just told him to bid instead of just donating the money. Never blackmailed him. Also it wasn't for me. I'm not pursuing her anymore." I said and took a sip of my shake.

"Why?" she asked me confused as she was looking around for something.

"Because she's not worth getting slapped multiple times." I just shrugged. "What are you even trying to find?"

"Zale's crest ring. He lost it here when I kicked him out last night. Also why did she slap you? What did you do?" She said putting her hand in all the corners of the couch.

"Oh if Sofia found out she would kill him" I said as I started to help her find it.

"I didn't do anything. She just slapped me every time I got close. once I grabbed her waist cause she was falling and she took it sexually. It's like she slaps me every time she wants to kiss me. But then last time I was rude to her. I just dropped her home because she was drunk. We argued and she kissed me" I spotted something shiny under the coffee table so I got down on my stomach and grabbed it.

"Here you go" I said, giving it to Dora.

"Thanks and isn't that a good thing she kissed you." She texted to Zale I presume that she found his ring.

"No because when we reached her place I practically kicked her out of the car and told her not to slap me tomorrow when she's sober and realizes what she has done. I'm still very much pissed about the slap" I said as I picked up my shake and drank.

"Well, I would suggest you make her work for your forgiveness but then give into it." She shrugged.

"Why are you helping me? you were against this bet" I asked her questioningly. She never liked this bet but didn't say anything since Zale spoke to her about it and now for some reason she's all for it?

"Because I want you to win Dumbo" Her voice is a little high-pitched. That happened whenever she was nervous.

"What are you hiding Dora?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing. I'm just pissed at Zale for even making this bet. So I want you to win making him lose his precious baby" he voice still high pitched but annoyance was evident too.

"Hmm whatever you say" I said letting the topic go "Why was Zale sleeping on the couch last night?" I asked confused.

"Nothing we had a stupid fight. He was hiding something from me and we argued" she said, shaking her head.

"You want me to beat him up a little? You know I would do it. I don't care if he is a prince. No one hurts my sister." I said with all seriousness trying to control my smile.

"Nah, I took care of it," she said, chuckling. "Just go win the bet and fall in love. I mean like make her fall in love." she said with a smile shaking her head as she corrected herself and then just rushed off. I smiled at how much of a dork she was. She was helping me win just to get even with her soon to be husband.