Chapter 23

Abigail's POV

I knew I shouldn't have taken the offer but this time the queen had asked instead of Andy. Last year Andy had asked if I wanted to come to this family vacation his boss does which he goes to because they think of him as his family.

But of course I said no we were not that close. This year when he asked I was going to say no again but then I got a call from THE QUEEN.

To be honest the queens are really nice and this food is amazing.

I was sitting next to Zale. He and I drove here together. Andy had told me a car will pick me up but I didn't think I would be driving with the Prince of Spain!

It was fun though he is actually fun to be around and very down to earth. I should be paying attention to what he was saying but I am more focused on Willow. She has ignored me since I got here.

Argo a bad idea to show up here. The adults had left by now and I was licking the extra whipped cream off of my spoon. Willow got up and just left out through the door on the left.

"Come on let me show you your room. My Dumb sister is of course not going to do it" Dora said and I just nodded and followed her.

God this house was soo fucking big. I tried to remember the way to the room.

"Just let her give you the silent treatment for a while. She should be back to normal in a day or two. She can never last more than 2 days" Dora said.

First I pretended like I didn't know what she was talking about but then just sighed. "It's been a week."

"Wow that's a new record, after saying sorry she always talks. How hard did you slap her?" she asked, chuckling.

"Pretty hard also I haven't apologized to her" I said shrugging.

It's not like I didn't want to but I haven't really got the chance to. She has been avoiding me. Ok maybe I didn't try too hard to talk to her but her not talking to me is now getting annoying to be honest.

Like she just stopped bring me lunches. I didn't eat lunch for the first 2 days thinking she would show up and it.

Also I kinda don't want to apologize. Why? Because if I do apologize then I have to admit her reasoning was correct.

"Well just say sorry and you will be fine" she said and opened the door to a room which I suppose I was going to stay in for the next few days. It was a elegant room with a bed big enough for 5 people to sleep on. There was a lounge area on the right with TV and music setup and on the left there was a door which I guess leads to the bathroom. My bag was already placed inside the room.

Dora walked past me and opened the door on left. "This is the wardrobe and bathroom. I guess you can take the right side. Left is all Willow" she said looking in the walk in wardrobe. I just nodded.

"Thank you" I said and she smiled "Anytime. It's the first day so we will probably be chilling at the lake so wear a bikini underneath whatever you change into. Everyone should be there at 11 so in 2 hours or so." She said and then left. I nodded and looked around before just crashing on to the bed.

Maybe I will just apologize. This week will be better if we are on good terms. Plus not like she can ignore me anymore we are sharing a room. The sheets smelled like willow. I guess she slept in the bed before going to work out by the looks of her outfit.

Maybe you should also ask her on that date you were thinking of asking her on.

Admit it you like her and by the looks of how pissed she is right now she likes you too. She has changed too. She's more caring and less bitchy. Might as well ask her out and see where things go.