Chapter 24

Willow's POV

I was standing in the kitchen early morning getting a lecture because Abby almost drowned.

How was that my fault she didn't tell us that she had never ridden a Jet Ski?

She was still sleeping cause it wasn't 10 am yet so no one was going to show up.

Mom and Bella were making breakfast as I pressed out the orange juice.

Mama was pacing around scolding me.

"Baby I think that's enough she got the point she won't do it again." mom said as she kissed mama's cheek.

Yeah I won't make her drown again unknowingly. She's more valuable to me alive.

"Fine." Mama sighs out and then quickly changes the topic.

"Press that healthy juice thing for Zale, Andy, you and Wolf." She said as she gave me the recipe paper that was stuck on to the fridge.

"Yes ma'am" I said, cleaning the juicer once the jugs of orange juice were done and starting on the green juice. It was a good day yesterday after the fiasco.

We didn't really kiss till we went to the room at night. The whole day we were surrounded by people, but at least we were talking now.

When I was done with the juice, I set it aside to make coffee. All the drinks were my responsibility today.

At sharp 10 the first person to come down the stairs was Abby. She gave me a smile as she greeted my moms and Bella 'morning'.

"How are you doing?" Bella asked her.

"I'm good." She smiled.

"Go sit, I will get you your breakfast." I said motioning her towards the table and she nodded as she tried to cover her yawn.

One by one people started coming down the stairs. Going straight to the island, taking their breakfast and sitting down.

I made 2 plates as I gave one to Abby and put one for me next to her. filled up one orange juice for her and my green juice placed that on the table.

I started making coffee the way Abby likes it when I saw Wolf give her coffee.

By the looks of it...WAS HE FLIRTING WITH HER?!

I picked up the coffee I made for her and put it in front of her "Just the way you like it" I said as I took the coffee Wolf placed giving it to one of the servants to take it back. He just looked at me and smirked as I just mouthed to him to 'Shut it'.

"I don't want that to go to waste" Abby said as she looked at the coffee and went back to the kitchen.

"Ok bring it back I will drink it" I said and then took it back chugging the whole thing.

Was he trying to poison people by putting soo much sugar in them? Thank god Abby didn't drink this she doesn't like any sugar in her coffee.

"Happy?" I said as I placed the cup down quickly taking a sip of my green juice to wash down the horrible sweet taste.

"Very" she smiled and started eating.

I looked up to see I had a few eyeballs on me. I looked at them confused and they just shook their heads.

I just started eating my breakfast.

"What are we doing today?" Abby asked to  no one in particular. "It's sports day today.

We play a few solo competitions and there is a football game where we are divided into 2 teams" Jazz said as Abby nodded. "And we have been winning for the past 3 years" I said chuckling.