Chapter 13

Abigail's POV

Wow! My assistant is my boss. I was lying on a bed right now in one of the guest rooms they had put me up in. They had got all our bags from French Polynesia. I had taken a shower and changed into my PJ's that's when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I asked as I opened the door and spotted one of the servants.

"Your highness has requested your presence in her room." He said said and I looked at him confused.

"Who now?" I asked him confused.

"Princess Wilhelmina" he said answering my question and a bulb lit in my head.

"Ohh, led the way" I said with a smile and closed the door following him. He pointed towards a door and I smiled. Knocking on it. I heard a faint come in.

"Your highness" I said as I entered the room. Her room was all black, grey and white. So different then the entire palace. It felt like this was a totally different place.

"Noo, Just call me Willow." I heard. I turned to my left to spot Willow in a navy blue silk night wear that left nothing to imagination. She has her gorgeous blonde locks cascading her shoulder. Like god how does her hair always look so beautiful? She has a glass of whisky in her hand as she said "You want some?"

"No but I could surely use a smoke right now." I said with a smile.

"Hold up" she said with a smile. She walked past me and bend down in front of me. I tilted my head as I checked her ass out. Like come on, I am just a human and by the looks of no panty lines, she wasn't wearing any. "I had hid a packet long back. When I use to stay here overnight" she said getting up and giving me a packet of cigarettes. "We can sit out on the balcony." She said and I nodded following her.

"I don't really smoke usual but-"

"Anyone would need one after the week we have had," she said with a smile. I lit a cigarette inhaling the first puff of smoke and slowly breathing it out. I offered it to her and she leaned in giving me full view of her cleavage. I placed the cigarette in her mouth. Her lips touching my fingers as she took a drag and pulled back. Making me look in at her face instead of the cleavage i was staring at. She had a smirk on her face making me looking anywhere else but her.

"Soo..." I said not sure why she had called me here.

"Well I called you here to ask you if you have any questions?" she said.

"Well not really" I shrugged "Like I understand your reasoning for hiding. It wasn't really your choice. Your mom's make you do it."  I said. Well at least that's what Andy told me.

"Yeah that is true. But I was going to tell you on that beach before we got interrupted." She said moved a bit closer. Her eyes were darker than usual.

"Why?" I asked her as I stumped on the half finished cigarette. She then all of a sudden kissed me. I was shocked for a minute but I kissed her back. She smirked as she pushed me against a table.

The kiss was hungry and rough. My hands went in her hair when she grabbed then and put it on her breast. Her hands went on my thighs making me get up on the table. She bit my lower lips and then let it go with a pop. Leaving small bites on my jawline as her hands traveled up to my waistband. Slipping in my short as squeezing my ass as she sucked on my neck finding my spot making my moan "fuck" Myhand unconsciously squeezed her breast making her moan out my name "Abigail" that's when it hit me this was Willow! I pulled away but she roughly pulled me closer to her by squeezing my ass.

"Willow" I croaked out as her hands travelled up my tank top as she bit my neck roughly and then sucked on the spot. "Fuck" why was her hand soo cold.

"Stop" I breathed out but it was like she couldn't hear me. I pushed her away but this time I slapped her hard across her face. Making her look at me in shock but in a blink of an eye she grabbed me hands and pinned them above my head. With one leg on the table she got on top of me leaning in closer "the fuck was that?" She asked practically growling at me. As if my instincts kicked in I shoved her away from me using my legs making her stumble inside the room and fall on the floor. I got on top of her pinning her hands using my legs. "You were not stopping" I said but she got free grabbing my waist and pushing me against a wall. She then roughly grabbed my neck and leaning in closer "Feisty" she said with a smirk and quickly added "it didn't look like you wanted me to stop" I grabbed the hand that was around my neck twisting it making her let go. I kicked her away from me as I said "Well if you weren't acting like a horny teenager you would have heard it plus I don't like you like that."

"When did you learn to fight?" she coughed out as I grabbed her neck keeping her away from me. "My mom was MI6 of course I know how to fight," I said trying to catch my breath. She took this opportunity to grab my hand and pin me down on the floor face down. "Fuck!" I yelled as my head hit on the floor. I could taste blood on my lips "always focus on your opponent and what makes you think I like you like that" she mutter in my ear. I feel her smirking right now. I hadn't hit her till this point but now she was getting on my nerves "My rib my rib" I whined out in pain making her loosen her grip. I took this opportunity to elbow her in the face making her take a few steps away from me. Quickly got up as she said "That was foul play" grabbing her nose.

"Well you didn't mention me any rules and you kissing me made me think you like me like that." I said standing in a ready position if she attacked me I could defend myself.

"Bitch I just wanted to have sex with you not marry you" she whined out bending over. ok maybe I hit her too hard. I stepped forward to check on her when she all of a sudden span around kicking me on my leg making me trip and fall hard on the floor. "Bitch!" I yelled out as I rubbed the back of my head.

"What kinda foreplay is this?" I heard a voice, it was a guy I had seen in the main room but never got the name of. Dora, Danny, Prince Zale and Nia were all standing with him. That's when I looked around to see the room was a mess. We had knocked down a lot of things including a lamp that looked more expensive then my apartment.

"She started it" I said pointing at Willow as I got up.

"You were the one who slapped me." she said as she grabbed a few tissue papers and gave it to me. Then took a couple my placing it under her nose. Fuck her nose was bleeding.

"Well you were not listening." I said as I placed the tissue paper on my lip.

"is this some new kinda kink?" The same guy asked again with a smirk on his face this time.

"Navy shut up. You know what all of you just get out" she said as she pushed everyone out of the room and closed the door.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked her calmly this time. I walked towards the mirror and wiped the blood off and threw the tissue paper in a bin.

"As i said before cause i wanted to have sex" she said looking up. I walked closer to her this time and helped her clean the blood.

"I don't sleep around" i said as her nose was all cleaned up. I threw the bloody tissue in the bin. "I have never hooked up and I don't plan to start doing that now"

"Well i love a challenge" heard her mutter

"It's not a challenge. I would never sleep with someone like you" i told her as i walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

When i looked up I spotted everyone still standing outside. But there were more new faces this time. I mumbled a good night as i walked back to the guest room i was in.