Chapter 22

Willow's POV

I continued the routine of avoiding Abby.

More so, I got comfortable in being alone. I still hadn't spoken to Abby other than the occasional work emails.

I avoided the main floor like plague.

Maybe I wasn't that important to her. Thinking she would come to me was a mistake.

Maybe she had started to regret that kiss and now was actually avoiding me and not the other way around.

If she really wanted to talk to me she could have found a way to do it. It was Friday today and I was wrapping up stuff when my office burst open. I looked up and I was shocked to find idiots that I call sisters standing there all dressed in casuals.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked confused.

"What do you mean what are we doing here? We are leaving." Nia said as if that was an explanation.

"Excuse me?" I asked again, not sure what was going on.

"It's Friday. 1st Friday of May?" I still looked at them clueless as I got out of my office.

"Did you hit your head or something?" Nia asked

"Didn't Ethan remind you?" Dora added and I looked at Ethan confused.

"I did ma'am but you were a bit distracted"

"Doing what?" Nia asked now, a bit impatient.

"Staring at a bracelet" he said shrugging.

Oh that was a new thing I had started doing.

Whenever I had the urge to speak to Abby I would feel that bracelet. I thought no one knew about it but I guess I was wrong.

"Are you guys going to tell me what I forget?" I asked before they could ask about the bracelet. I should probably return that to Abby.

"You forgot we go to vacation house today. Like every year. 1st Friday of May." Dora said as Nia literally shoved me in the Elevator.

"Hey HEY HEY! This is physical assault." I said pulling my hand out of hers.

"We seriously need to get her checked by a doctor. Maybe she has amnesia or some shit. She forgets everything." Nia said talking to Dora like I wasn't just standing right there.

"You know I'm right here. Also I have just had a stressful week. So I forgot." I said defending myself.

When the elevator doors opened I was literally man handled or well woman handled into the car. The car soon drove to the airport.

"Why can't we just drive like normal people?" I asked as the car stopped on the runway. I got out with them. I wasn't in the mood to fly, maybe a drive would do me some good plus I for sure plan to avoid the circus till the very end.

"Because it's a 7 hour drive" Nia said as Joseph was getting all our stuff in the plane.

"Ok how about you guys fly there with all our stuff I will drive there in Lambo" I said and took my backpack from Joseph he always packed this bag with my laptop, chargers, snack, water and extra clothes.

"With the Lambo I will be there for 6 hr" I said walking back to the car we came in.

"Someone else took the Lambo and got in, you're not going to avoid this like last time. You came 3 days late. Moms have specifically told us to drag you with us." Nia said as I sighed and followed them in the plane.

It was true I did come in 3 days late the last time and before that I did the same.

Don't get me wrong I love my family but I can only handle them in moderate doses.