Chapter 32

Willow's POV

It had been 3 days and Abby was still not replying. I might have gotten annoyed and sent her more annoying messages but as always she left me on read.

I think that was the most annoying part of this. If she didn't wanna reply she could just block me instead she is just reading all of it and physically hanging up on me. I took the smoothie that Ethan had got for and sipped on it. "No no nooooo" I said as I threw the smoothie in the trash. I intercom-ed Ethan. "It's not this place either."

"I guess I got to find more places too. Can you tell me the ingredients? Maybe I can tell them to make it." he said. I pitied him. Poor he had to research all the places that sold the type of smoothie Abby made for me.

"I have no clue. Abby always said it was a simple Strawberry banana smoothie. But I for a fact know she put something else into it. I just don't know what." I sighed and he sighed too.

"Should I text and ask her?"

"She won't reply. Just find another place one of them might have it." I said and he hummed. "Ok ma'am. By the way, your appointment is here."

"Thank you, give me 1 minute before sending them in."

"Ok ma'am" I hung up on him as I pulled out the whiskey bottle from underneath my desk and took a sip of it. I need to loosen up a little bit. I have no clue what I have been so frustrated about these days. I have been getting into fights easily these days.

I just need sex that's all. This is the reason for nothing else. The budgeting lady I had an appointment with came in and bowed. "Take a seat, let's start this. I need to be somewhere later." I said cutting out all the casual talk.

I barely took pointers on what she was saying to be honest I just wanna get out of here right now.

All these numbers were just annoying me even more. What is wrong with you Willow? This is work focus. You have never been like this with work. Fuck this!

"You know what, just mail me the rest. I have to be somewhere." I said and got up. She looked at me bewildered as I picked up my phone and chose to leave the office.

When I stepped out Ethan looked at me in shock. "Make sure she leaves. I'm leaving." I entered my private elevator and went straight to the parking lot.

The elevator doors opened again and I saw Caleb "Bar" I said as soon as he saw me. He nodded and opened the car door for me.

Abby's POV

I looked at the meeting notes. This was a mess. I feel like Willow was practically sleeping in these meetings.

Was she even trying to learn anything? She got to learn all these for the meeting because I'm not there to suggest changes in the meeting.

I flipped the page to see the note had ended. This was literally not even half of the per day agenda. Maybe she had some other meeting.

I looked at the printed files and started scribbling down things I need to change. Once I was done with the days file I closed it and sighed loudly. "Done for the day?" I heard Dad ask from the door frame. "Yup" I said nodding.

"Good now get out of the palace" he said and I looked at him confused.

"You have been cooped up in this room since you got here. At least go to the garden and breathe some fresh air. "I will have someone clean the room till that time." He practically made me get up and kicked me out of the apartment.

"But..." before I could say anything he closed the door. "I don't even know where the garden is tho." I sighed but got in the Elevator.

Stopping at the ground floor to ask someone where the garden was. I spotted a guard and asked him "Where's the garden?" he looked at me confused. "Garden." I said thinking maybe he didn't hear me. Then he started speaking in a language I didn't understand.