Chapter 18

Willow's POV

I was spending more time with Abby in the past 2 days. She offered most of the hangouts. So I guess we were making progress in making Abigail fall in love. I was looking at the files when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said loudly.

"Lunch?" Ethan said, holding the bag. I nodded at him as I took off my glasses. I took the bag from him and then went to Abby's office. I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in. Abby was wrapping up her work as if she knew I would be down in a few. "I ordered Pizza for us today." She smiled as I put the box on the coffee table. Before I could say something else I heard someone yell. I looked at Abby and went out to see what it was. Someone was on the floor. I walked past the crowd to see a girl on the floor. "Danny?" I said questioningly.

"Hey baby" she said as I saw blood coming out of her nose.

"Oh my god! Danny!" I said when I realized it was Danny. I helped her get up and lead her into Abby's office.

"Abby first aid" I said she nodded and gave it to me. I cleaned Danny up and bandaged the cut on her nose. Apparently Harry opened the door hitting her face. For such a small cut she bleeds a lot.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, confused.

"I came to pick you up. We have a concert to go to" she said as she then took a slice of pizza. "Also I have to change now" she said looking at her top which had blood on it. I looked at my white shirt and it had blood on it too. "That's in the evening. We got time" I said looking at my watch.

"Well we don't spend any time together anymore so I thought we could spend some time together" she said all sensually as she took a bite of the pizza slice. Fuck! she's hot. She was a good lay too. It's been so long since I kissed someone.

I was going to give into it when I saw Abby in the reflection behind Danny. I got up and sat on the chair away from her. she had a smirk on Danny's face. "Go home, change. I will pick you up in an hour for the concert." I said as I fixed my suit.

"Come on I want to see your new place" She said and bit her lips. She was trying, like trying hard to seduce me. Way too hard. "¿Zale te puso a esto? (Did Zale put you up to this?)" I asked her in Spanish knowing she would understand.

"nah no realmente Es divertido verte controlar a ti mismo. Puedo sentir tu frustración sexual desde una milla de distancia (nah not really. it's just fun looking at you controlling yourself. I can sense your sexual frustration from a mile away)" before I could respond Abby said.

"I can understand Spanish." I looked at Abby confused.

"No you don't" I know for a fact she doesn't understand Spanish.

"Ok maybe not that well but I understand certain words" Abby said shrugging. "And take her home. Change, go to the concert enjoy" she said with a smile. "Go!" She said as she made me get up and pushed me out the door.

"You wanna join?" the words came out of my mouth even before I knew what they were.

"Nah, I got meetings. Go enjoy yourself." She said and I nodded. Danny took another slice of pizza and then looked at us amused. She followed me to my Elevator as I took the slice from her hand and took a bite from it. When we got in the elevator she said with a smirk plastered on her face "I see she has wrapped you around your fingers."

I just looked at her confused. "What? What even? Huh?" How did she even get to that VERY false conclusion?

"Nothing let's just go change and head to the concert." She chuckled and shook her head. I just shoved her and then got in the car.