Chapter 4

Willow's POV

"Ma'am your 4pm is here" I said through the intercom. "Send them in." she said and hung up.

"You can go in," I said with a smile. The gentlemen nodded and gave me a smile like he always does as he went in.

I looked at the schedule for the next few days, the bitch had a chilled out schedule thanks to me. I adjusted my glasses and fixed my hair. I was having a bad hair day, for some reason it was not ready to stay in a bun and I didn't have a hair tie to tie it up. At this point I was ready to break the pencil I was holding out of frustration. The most epic part of the day was the bitch actually believed my twin story and was blown out of her mind when she heard my qualifications. I just tried to show off by throwing around Oxford and NYU in the conversation. Generally when people ask me for my qualifications I just say I have masters in Social Work. But with this bitch I wanted to show off and based on her personality I know she expected me to have nothing more then some stupid high school degree. And her face that said 'How are you my assistant?' it was epic I almost started to laugh. Bitch of course I have all these degrees I run this shit. Ok, I need to stop calling her bitch, but come on she is one. Shhh you need to stop calling her bitch knowing you, you might just end up calling her bitch to her face.

Soon the clock struck 6 and everyone started to leave.

"It's Friday so some of us are going out for drinks to the bar around the corner, you coming?" Harry asked me.

"Nah it's cool I got dinner with the higher ups today." I said.

"Higher ups? Are you getting a promotion? Why didn't you tell me?" he said excitedly.

"No no, by higher ups I mean my parents" I chuckled. He shook his head "Enjoy I guess" he said and left. I gave him a sloppy salute that my mama would kill me if she saw.

Ok, when are these people going to be done! I need to get home and get ready. The dinner starts at 7 pm, it's at Auntie Francs place and she is cooking her special Lasagna and my favorite Caramel pudding.

As if on queue both of them came out of they're office.

"Well I will email everything to your assistant so she can set everything up." He said and shook her hand.

"Yes, I am sure that won't be a problem for her," she said with a smile. He left and she looked at me with a huge sigh. When he finally walked through the large glass doors "God he talks a lot" she said. I smiled. He actually does talk a lot.

"Listen can you please book 2 of whatever he sends you. I will send you my details and I'm sure you have your own" she said and I looked at her confused. "It's time for you to move up the ladder. I don't know why you're still my assistant. I'm going to start giving you more work and you're also coming with me to French Polynesia."

"uhmmm" I just looked at her confused, Fifi had never taken me with her for any of her trips.

"Just say thank you and set everything up" she said with a smile and picked up her bag. "Good Night" and she left.

"What just happened?" I shook my head. Willow this is a good thing, The bitch... or well Abigail, is actually nice and just told you will not be working as just her assistant anymore. I picked up my bag and stuffed all my things in it as I took my helmet and walked out the building towards the parking lot smiling with a bit of spunk in my step. I got on my bike and drove out the basement parking lot. I saw Abigail standing looking in front of the building looking at her phone confused then looking around. Maybe I should ask her if she needs a lift back home. She did just make your day, before I could ask a car came and stopped in front of her and she got in. I guess not, I rode back home and saw Nia leaning against my door.