Chapter 16

Willow's POV

So my plan was on its last threads. It turns out I don't really know how to make someone fall in love with me. Why do you ask?

My expertise is how to get into someone's pants. Any of those tricks are totally invalid over here cause if I try those then I will be slapped across the face and I don't think she will give me another chance.

So I Google 'How to make someone fall in love with you?' Yeah, I'm that desperate. It's been a month as I have made no real progress. We haven't hung outside of work and she barely texts me. I even bring lunch to her every day. I'm being a better assistant to her than her current assistant. So googling was the last resort left before she completely friend zones me. I pushed my pride down and said to myself Sweptail is worth it.

"Ok let's see, 1. Maintain eye contact" I said reading out loud. "More eye contact then. 2. Focus on similarities between both of you. Yeah but she needs to talk to me to make that happen. 3. Hang out more. Again she needs to talk to me to make that happen. 4. Then disappear." The fuck? "It will make them miss you. Ohhh ok. Again I need to find ways to hung out with her more. 5. Ask for their help. I'm already doing this so I guess I got one thing down. 6. Be confident. Ok, 2 things down" I scrolled to the next page. "7. Feed them. 3 things down. Aye turns out I'm not bad at this after all. 8. Smile a lot. Ok got to keep smiling. 9. Finally, touch them more often. Well, can't really do this" I locked my phone and sighed as I ate my taco. Well, I got to get her to talk to me more about herself. Smile more and make eye contact.

I had a meeting with her and a few others to finalize the grant. After that she and I need to discuss the gala, we haven't come with a theme yet and we had no clue what to do.

I finished my lunch and fixed my dress walking down to the conference room from my private door. It was soo cool I had scared the crap out of a couple of people a few times at the start. Now everyone knew about it.

Everyone was already present so I sat down and the meeting began.

"Ok, so I guess this is final then," I said as I signalled them that the meeting was over. It took longer than I thought it would. It was 7 pm right now. When everyone cleared the room I looked at Abigail "I so need a drink" I said with a smile and making straight eye contact with her.

"Same," she said smiling and then picking up the papers in front of her. Ok, this is my chance. "You want to go grab a drink? We can discuss the theme. Maybe a change of scenery will help us out" I gave her my award-winning smile.

"Why are you smiling soo much? It's creepy" she said looking at me concerned "And yeah sure"

"Cool I will be back with my things," I said and walked back to my office. So no more smiling well at least no smiling too much. I went up and called up the fancies restaurant I knew booking a table for us.

I picked up my thing and went to her office. She was standing there ready with her things.

Abigail's POV

When we got out of the elevator Willow opened the door for me. She had kept her promise kept her hands to herself and even though I was trying to maintain distances from her she did these small things that just made me want to talk to her. Like every day she gets me lunch. I know for a matter of fact that her assistant gets the lunches but instead of sending her assistant to deliver the lunch, she comes in herself.

Maybe we can be friends. I was concerned after that kiss cause I have seen her with another girl and let me tell you. She gets what she wants even if girls 'No' at first I see them doing the walk of shame the next morning out of her apartment. I know this cause the walls on our floor are pretty thin. I could hear the screaming and moaning out her name all night. So when she said wanted to have sex with me I needed to be sure that she won't try anything with me. I don't know how she got them to sleep with her and I don't wanna find out.