Chapter 1

"Nia!" I heard my name being called. "Yes mom?" I walked out of the dining room towards the lounge as I fixed my suit. "Nia where's your sister?" She asked.

"Dora ? She is in the studio"

"No, I mean Willow where is Willow?" She asked me as I sat down on the couch. "She's on her way here I'm sure".

'Well I hope she is' I thought. I looked at my phone and shot her a quick text. To make sure she remembered our moms were coming to visit also that they are here early as usual.

The real person you should be focusing on

"Hey" I said with a smirk to the girl sitting next to me, I just got on a bus towards home when I got a text from my sister saying our moms are already there. 'Shit'!

The girl just gave me a stiff smile and continued reading her book "What book you got there?" I asked trying to maintain the conversation. This girl caught my attention, she didn't looked like she belonged on a public bus. What intrigued me even more was, that she was wearing real jimmy choo heels and a suit that could feed a third world country. Before I could get a look at the title she closed the book and put it in her bag. "Can I help you with something?" She asked, this time really looking at my clothing and appearance. A ruined leather jacket, ripped jeans that had mud spots here and there and my t-shirt or well lack there of one, leaving my black laced bra on full display if it weren't for the leather jacket not to mention my messy hair.

I smirked and looked her over once more "Yeah babe, you can help me by giving me your number, so we can make an appointment to fuck you out of that fancy suit of yours."

She chuckled, but I could see she wasn't exactly amused by my comment. "Well sure" she said with a fake smile, what came next was a little unexpected she slapped me right across my face "That's my number, you sleeze" She said with a satisfying smile and got up getting out at the bus stop that we had stopped at.

'The fuck just happened?' That was a new one, maybe using that line in a bus looking like the leftovers of last nights party wasn't a good idea. 'Maybe using that line all together wasn't a good idea Willow she wasn't one of your groupies' I touched my face and winced a little, fuck that's going to leave a bruise. There were people still looking at me in shock, some seemed amused, so I decided to get out on the next stop. Anyways, I needed to buy some clothes that didn't make me look like the disappointment that I am.

I went into the first boutique I spotted, the sales woman gave me a disapproving look. Walking towards me as I went through the pre-made suits they had. "Excuse me, but I think your in the wrong store" said the sales lady with a smile but her words were laced with venom " Good will, is 2 blocks down". 'Oh only if she knew' I thought. "Well "Good will" does sound more like my style but I don't think my boss will like me buying clothes for her from good will" I said with the sweetest smile I could muster. She looked at me as if she didn't believe me but then just gave me a nod, walking a bit back but still watching me like a hawk. I just picked a beige sweater a black trench coat and black jeans, as I didn't need to dress up that fancy. I really should start carrying around a pair of extra clothes and also a car.

I should keep them in my car, that reminds me where is my car? I shake my head and take out my phone to check on my car app to see where I had parked it. Damn it's still outside a Walmart. 'Wait I was at Walmart? What the fuck did I do there?' I quickly paid for the clothes with my credit card while the sales lady still eyed me up like I stole the card from somewhere.

Walking out of the boutique, I quickly hauled a cab and told the driver to take me to Walmart. He stopped at the entrance of Walmart and I paid him.

Walking towards my car I realized that maybe I should have bought a bottle of wine but I also realized I was hella late so 'Chuck it' I'll just go without one. I got in my car and quickly changed into the clothes I bought also removing the itching red head wig I was wearing. After which I drove straight to my place, well the house I share with my sisters that is.