Chapter 9

Willow's POV

I opened my eyes but everything was black, I felt there was something over my head. When I moved I realized I was tied up. Then I felt a sharp needle stab on my shoulder and everything faded to black. Not again!

This time when I woke up I was still tied but my eyes were not covered. I looked around and there was a window but it was sealed with grills. I felt something touch my hand making me scream.

"Shut up Willow," Abigail said groaning a little. I turned around to see it was behind me. Hearing my scream I guess alerted the people who I presumed had kidnapped us. Now the main question was, Why? Do they know who I am? Because if they do then we fucked.

"Cállate perra. (Shut up bitch) Mouth Shut, No shout" he said in his broken English. He then clicked a photo of both of us. "Envía esta foto a su embajada" he said to the other guy and then left. These guys looked like kids. I don't think they were older then 22. If I'm right it also means there is a chance of them being amateurs.

"Puta Madre" I said when he left.

"Now you know Spanish too?" Abigail asked in what I detected was an annoyed tone. Before I could answer she said "Yeah yeah you have various skills." She just shook her head. If only you knew, idiot. If only you knew. "What did he say?" she asked as she moved around.

"To send our photos to the embassy." I looked outside the window to see if I could figure out something else. "We are probably kidnapped for ransom, they're going to send embassy our pictures and ask for money" I felt something on my hand. I turned around to see it was Abigail. She was out of the ropes she was tied in and was opening my ropes. I looked at her questioningly.

"You are not the only one with various skills" she said as she untied me.

"That feels better," I said, rubbing my wrist.

"Now we need to get out of here." She said.

"That's not our only problem. We are in Venezuela" I told her and she just looked at me shocked

"WHAT!" she whisper yelled.

"Yeah," I said, pointing at the Venezuelan flag outside. I crawled to the window and saw we were at an airstrip. At least it looked like one but it seems to be in a very poor condition. So probably, it's an abandoned one.

"Now what?" she asked me, worry evident in her voice.

"Go sit where you were tied. Like you're still tied." I said as I hid behind the door. She nodded and did as I said. "Now scream" and she did. Wow that girl has some lungs on her.

One of the guys walked in yelling calling her a bitch and stuff. Soon realizing I was not tied but I got the jump on him. Grabbing him in a chokehold. I took his gun and pointed it at him.

"Grito y disparo. Cuántos de ustedes están ahí? (Shout and I shoot. How many of you are there?)" I asked him he didn't say anything. So I pulled the slider back making him babble out "seis (six)"

"Hmm 6 is manageable. Abigail check if he has another gun" she frisked him and found another gun on him.

"I know how to use it" she said, checking the gun.

"Well ok then just cover my back. Maybe we can steal a vehicle and get out of here." I said and she nodded. I then made him tell where everyone was. They were just outside watching a match. "Grito y disparo (Shout and I shoot.)" I repeated as he nodded. I slowly opened the door. Everyone was so into the match that they didn't even realize us. Slowly walking out of there with a gun to one of their men's heads.

Abigail was behind me as I walked backwards towards the other door which he told me was the exit. That's when one of them turned and looked at us. Shit! Taking this opportunity the guy u was holding elbowed me in the stomach and rolled away from me. "Fuck!" I fired random shots making them take cover. I pushed Abigail through that door and shot a couple of shots making them stay in cover.