Chapter 28

Abby's POV

I was dressed in a simple trousers and a shirt. Willow literally texted me to wear this. I got a text from her saying she was here. I went down with my phone and backpack. Apparently, we were going to stay somewhere overnight. Caleb took my backpack from me when I walked towards the car. I took out the bottle from it before giving it to him. "Thank you." I said as he opened the car door for me. "Morning beautiful," Willow said once I sat in the car. She gave me a quick peck and I gave her the bottle. "What this?" she asked as we started driving. "Smoothie, I made it. it's the one you drank at my place. Knowing you I'm pretty sure you haven't had breakfast."

She smiled and took a sip from it and hummed. "God I swear to god I have never tasted a smoothie like this before. What do you even put in this." she said as she took another sip. "It's a secret," I said smirking. It was just a simple strawberry banana oat smoothie but the 'secret' was I put a spoon of peanut butter in it.

You know Willow was not that bad. Like I knew there was some liking between us but I think there is more than liking now. Shes nice, sweet and not just caring about me but also other people around her. she does sweet things without even realizing. Randomly buying me flowers was also something she did and she always tries to have at least one meal with me. Asks me about my day, gives me that charming cute smile making my day, says cheesy things without even realizing that they are super cheesy. Also she in simple words was a sex manic but she has kept her hands to herself. I know it shouldn't mean much but it's knowing how hard it is for her I feel like she is really putting in a lot for me making me feel like maybe she feels the same way I do about her. I might just be in love with her. I know it's too soon to say this but when you know, you know I guess.

We got off the car as we reached the orphanage. I stood behind Willow as we greeted the staff and then the children. Willow spook to the kids as I helped set up for the drawing time. There were a few event's planned for the kids one of them was drawing.

"It's done let's get the kids." I told the staff member she nodded and we both went out together. Willow came in with a kid in her arms. "And whos this new friend of your?" I asked looking at the 4 year old. "Sasha ain't she cute. She wants to marry me." Willow said chuckling.

"Hmm I guess I can ok to losing to such a cute girl." The girl hide her face hugging Willow tightly. Willow went in and sat down. "Ok so to start we just need a model." I said looking around and then asked Willow "Your highness would you please be our model." I said with a cheeky smile on my face. It was weird calling her your highness in front of other people. "hmm I guess." She said as she sat down on the chair in the front of the room.

As the kids started drawing I sketched her on a piece of paper too. She kept fighting making one of the kids said "Ma'am can you please not move."

"Oh sorry." She said embarrassed making me chuckle. She gave me a look that said I will get back at you for this.

We finished the drawing event and Willow who was just suppose to sign the best one out of them ended up signing all of them cause she didn't want the kids to feel bad.

There were a few running competitions after that. Finishing those we went and had lunch. It was a quick lunch. Willow and I were going out the building for the next event. It was a football game. Willow was arguing right now that I should play too.

"Come on I'm not at good as you. I can cheer you on from the sideline." I said as we were walking towards the field when Willow grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to her. A football flew towards use and hit her straight on the back of her head. I realized if she hadn't grabbed me the football would have hit my face. "OMG! You ok?" I asked worried as she closed her eyes and grabbed the back of her head. "Yeah yeah it's fine." She said shaking her head and then smile. A crowd had gathered up "Everything is fine don't worry." She said with a smile. "You sure ma'am?" the head of the orphanage asked as if she was one breathe away from a lawsuit. "Yes yes. I'm totally fine let's continue" willow said with a smile as she greeted the players. 2 of them who were responsible for the ball hitting her apologized. She smiled and shook it off. They divided the team and at the end moment, I decided to play the game.