Chapter 27

Willow's POV

I was in the office right now. Yesterday morning I borrowed some clothes from Abby and we came to the office together. I told the driver to go home and freshen up and come back as I could drive to work with Abby.

It's 12 now and I can probably have lunch with Abby before I leave for the match.

Zale was participating in a polo match and well as the Royal family members and practically his family to we have to show up. I missed the days when I was not publicly known. At least I didn't have to make so many appearances. I went to Abby's office. I knocked on the door and then entered "You free?" I saw her doing something on her pc.

"Not really whats up?" She asked as she took off her glasses.

"Nothing. I was thinking we could go grab some early lunch before I head off to the match." I asked sitting on the couch.

"Oh what match are you going to?" She asked curiously.

"Polo, you wanna join?" I asked excitedly. Mainly because I needed some entertainment during the match. "I can't, apparently yesterday we got photographed together and well Andy sent me a billion rules. Plus I don't know anything about polo."

"Well to be honest I don't know anything about polo too. I'm above to google the rules about it on my way. I'm only going cause it's a Royal Duty plus Zale is playing." I said explaining the situation to her.

"Ahh i see. Well enjoy the game and wish Zale all the best. As for lunch lets order something. What do you want?" She asked as she pressed the intercom button calling her assistant. "Anything is fine with me." I said, shrugging as I fixed my tie.

"Can you order 2 No. 4 taco meals for us?" She asked her assistant and she nodded. "Ahh make sure to tell them to not put jalapeños in one of them." I quickly added before the assistant left. "I keep forgetting to tell her that as you always remembered. "I'm sure she will remember at some point." I said shrugging. This somehow reminded me "oh when are you free lets go on a date this weekend." I said and she picked up her phone and looked at her calendar.

"We both aren't free this weekend." I looked at her confused and checked my calendar. "Ohh that orphanage visit. Its this weekend I totally forgot." I said looking at her. She smiled and got back to work "you need any help?"

"Its accounts" she said knowing i hated accounts.

"Oh, I'll just browse through my phone till the food comes." I said and started going through my text. There were a lot of wedding talks in the group. "I guess they finalized the location."

"What? Location?" Abby asked i didn't realise i said it out loud. "Oh the wedding location. Zale being a prince needed to have the wedding in Spain but Dora wanted to have it here in Paris as its her childhood dream. I guess Dora won." I chuckled "it's just a location i don't get why it's so important."

"Well it's because every girl dreams about her wedding. Since i was a kid i wanted to get married in Seoul as my parents got married there. They eloped there." She said smiling.

"I don't know, I never really thought about it. Even when I was a kid I never thought about my wedding I suppose. I can get married in a Vegas wedding for all I care." I said shrugging.

I was going to ask her to be my date to the wedding when I remembered the wedding is my deadline so she would probably not be in talking terms with me by then LOL I can probably show up in my sweet sweet newly won car at the wedding.

I closed the blinds when the food came in. Once no one could see us from outside I sat on the couch and actioned Abby to sit next to me.

She got up from her chair and sat down next to me. Picking up her cola and sipping on it. "Let's go out after the orphanage visit. We can just go have dinner as we will be pretty tired after spending an entire day with kids." She said as she took a bite from her taco.