Chapter 11

Willow's POV

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my eyes and brunette hair over my face. I moved it to see it was Abigail's. She had her head on my chest as my arms were wrapped around. We must have moved into this position while sleeping.

Last night when she opened up I wanted to tell her. She trusted me enough to tell about her Uncle/Bio Dad. I already for some reason felt bad about lying to her and then last night she literally said she trusts me. How can I break her trust?

You have broken so many people's trust, what is one more? But... Something's different about her. I think she deserves the truth. Why tho? Why does she deserve it and not Lexie?

I don't know. Remember the rules never break someone's trust. Mom's will understand. I felt her move and for some reason my first instinct was to pretend to be asleep. I felt her move a little and then quickly move away from me. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned acting as if I was not just staring at her sleep with a battle going on in my head.

She looked at me with a smile. I sat up and smiled back. "Morning" she said with a husky voice. Listening to that made me bite my lower lip unconsciously. She looked at my lip. Did she? Or was I imagining things?

"You wanted to tell me something last night?" she asks, combing her hair down with her fingers.

"I-I..." I couldn't continue as I heard choppers. We both gave each other questioning looks and then looked at the direction the noise was coming from. A chopper flew over our head. Fuck! We both got up. As the chopper landed on the beach. The noise had got everyone from the village to the beach. The chopper doors opened as soldiers rushed out. It was a Belgium Air Force Chopper like the one I expected from the colour.

"Let's go" one of the soldiers said. From the way he's talking to me I'm sure things aren't out yet. Abigail looked at me and I nodded and we followed him. We waved bye to everyone as we got into the chopper. "What's going on?" Abigail asked me as we were flying to somewhere. "Umm, I'm a Belgium citizen" I said as if that explains why there is Air Force here to rescue me.

"Hmm ok." She shrugged, still confused but not questioning me. We landed in an Airport and were transferred into a Concorde. I pretending as if being rescued by the Air Force and being transferred into a Concorde was normal. Concorde world's fastest passenger plane that doesn't even operate anymore for the public. So the 10 hour journey was completed in 4. The whole trip Abigail kept on giving me looks but this was not the place to tell her the truth. We were not getting a moment alone.

When the plane landed. I got up to leave but the soldiers stopped me. I looked at him confused.

"What's happening?" I asked him as Abigail got up and stood next to me.

"You got to wait." He said as the doors opened and Alfred walked in. The Air Force Chief.. He was in his uniform. He bowed as I pulled him into a hug. Sure he was my superior but I have known him since I was a kid.

"It's good to see you" I said as I pulled away from the hug, I quickly added "but if you're here looking like that. That means there is some damage. How bad?" I asked him and he just sighed and gave me my uniform. "Oh fuck! That bad?" I said and he nodded. I looked at Abigail and she looked at me confused "What's happening?"

"Umm-" before I could complete "We need to leave now" Alfred said.

"Alfred can you clear the Plane? I need to change." He nodded and then everyone just got out of the aircraft.

"It's about what I wanted to tell you before. My family is..." I took off my clothes. When Abigail saw this, she turned around. "Is what?" she asked, confused.