Chapter 3

Abigail's POV

I got out of the house and pressed the elevator button, getting in I saw someone exiting the bitch's apartment. It was a blonde girl carrying her heels in her hand and keys in her mouth. Who's this? The bitch lives with someone? That's when it hit me, that was the bitch. I quickly pressed close button and waved bye to her like she did to me yesterday.

I got out of the elevator and went to my car when I saw a  bike standing next to my car. It was an really old bike, yesterday there was a sports car there. I just shrugged it off and  drove to the hotel I was told to show up at. So that bitch is blond? Wasn't she a redhead? Why she wearing a suit? Stop thinking about her Abby, breathe it's your first day to work you're  meeting the Queens today. Just breathe.

I parked my car in front of the hotel and got out, I straightened the white dress i was wearing, picked up my purse and entered the hotel to find Fifi standing in the lobby.

"Hey" I said with a smile. She took a few seconds to recognize me but when she did she gave me a huge smile.

"How are you my child?" she said as she gave me a hug.

"I'm good ma'am" I said.

"Good Good" she said with a smile.

"They are here" I said as I saw the queens enter. She nodded. We both did a curtsy when they stood in front of us and then shook their hand.

"Your Majesty" I said and Queen Alexandra smiled at me.

"It's a pleasure finally meeting you, I have heard a lot about you" she said.

"The pleasure is all mine your highness" I said with a smile.

"Shall we?" Princess Katherine said I nodded and did a curtsy.

They both walked ahead of us and sat in a limo and we sat in the car behind theirs. I waved at Andy as I got in the car.

"Damn that was scary" Fifi said chuckling as she held my hand. I gave her smile, I used to work with her in the US after getting out of school. Working part time for  her while I continued first getting my Bachelors then my Masters in Public Administration with an additional Bachelor in Psychology. During this time I started doing trips to Africa, after one of those trips I found out she had been made the head of foundation and I was her replacement for the US office. This happened right after I got my Bachelors. Before leaving she told me that she was grooming me to be her successor. Now 3 years later her wish has come true, I'm her replacement as the Head of KJZ Charitable Foundation.

I know it's a weird name but it is named after previous King. King Kinsey whose full name was Kinsey Jackson Zeid Benjamin D'Bourbon hence the  KJZ.

Princess Wilhelmina is the Chairwoman of the Foundation under the supervision of the Queens of course. No one really knows what the princess really looks like and the only reason I know that she is the chairwoman is because she signs all the important documents. For the public eye Queen Alexandra is the Chairwoman of the foundation.

We reached the Foundation which was like two blocks away from the hotel. That means when going back home I will have to walk back to the hotel and get my car.

"Oh I forgot to tell you about Willow she is the nicest kid you will ever meet. She can be a little sassy sometimes but she is really nice, she's also really pretty. Maybe you can take her out on a date?" Fifi said as we got out of the car.

"Ma'am are you matchmaking me into a cliché? Dating my assistant?" I said chuckling. "And  I'm not looking for anyone right now" I said with a smile.

Everyone went inside as I followed them and stood in the back. I saw this one guy in the back looking down a lot and talking to someone. After a point it looked like he kicked someone. Andy, went and stood where the other guy was standing, he started to smile and signaled someone to get up. That's when I heard my name being called.