"Not this year" Wolf said as he then drank the last of his juice.

"We will see," I said with a smirk as I finished my breakfast. We all went back to our rooms and came down.

The first few games were simple and fun. First one was a throwing competition, you throw the disk as far as you can. Surprisingly Lily won. Who knew she had a hell of a throw.

We were playing duck, duck, goose now Abby and I were already out with Nia, Lily and Drew.

"Who's that?" Abby asked, pointing at the person running. "Oh that's Jazz" I said looking at her confused "And who is she married to?" she asked, leaning in and whispering.

"Oh she's not married to anyone. You see Lily over there" I said pointing and she nodded " that's her only daughter.

"What about...Woodie? Who is she married to?" She asked thinking a lot if she was getting the name right.

"Again no one. Why?" I asked her now, curious as I gave her my full attention.

"Nothing" she was clearly lying. "We are going to go get some...juice" I stated realizing we were out of juice. I said as I pulled Abby with me to the house.

Nia smirked looking at me which I just ignored.

When we reached the kitchen I asked her again "What's up?" I said as she leaned back on the countertop. "It's nothing really. I was just curious. What's the deal with Jazz and Woodie?" she asked curiously.

"oh that I guess I can see why you are curious." I said as I made her sit on the countertop and stood between her legs after making sure no one was around.

"Jazz's husband passed away before she found out she was pregnant. Woodie was already a single mother and they were close already so like Woodie helped her out. Woodie had lost her partner too so they had something in common. Plus I think Woodie was the only one who could calm her down and handle her, Even though Amber and her are like childhood friends I think." I was not sure about a few details of the story.

The adults don't really tell us everything. 

I rubbed up and down Abby's thighs as she moved the hair falling on my face. "They ended up raising their kids together."

"That's cute, why didn't they get married?" she asked, making me laugh.

"Woodie and Jazz married?" I was laughing so hard I was out of breath now.

Whereas Abby just looked at me clueless. "What is so funny?" she asked, pulling me closer as I had taken a few steps away from her laughing.

"Well it's funny because Jazz is straight as a pole. They adults have tried setting them up but nothing happened between them. Even Wolf and Lily tried to set them up like a fun parent trap style nothing happened. So yeah I guess they didn't get married because Jazz is very much into men." I said smiling as I then gave her a peck.

"Hmmm interesting" she said as she went into her thoughts.

I went and took out the juice jar as if I came empty handed everyone will start making up shit.

"Yup, come on" I said as I gave her a last peck and then helped her down the countertop.

Time passed and we came to the final event that was football. All of a sudden the mood in the field turned serious as we were divided into 2 teams.

Unfortunately, Abby ended up in Wolf's team as Franc was not playing this year. So the red team had Me, Dora, Nia, Leo, Spencer, Zale, Jack, Drew and then

Black team had Wolf, Lily, Navy, Danny, Annie, Abby, Alfie and Agueste.

I changed into the jerseys that were made for this year as I then started wearing my guard when I looked up. I swear to god that was a mistake as I choked on my own spit.