Nia and Dora were in my room by now. "Mom..." Nia tried to say but mom gave her a look that told her to shut it.

"Mom you're overreacting, I get it I won't hire escorts and i'll tone down the partying." I said.

"Willow, the only reason a flip flop isn't flying towards your head right now is cause I can't spot one. You are going to learn to live on your own, and live out from the peanut of the salary you get."

"Mom you can't be serious," I said frustrated. She was  totally overreacting now.

"Nia, go get the keys to my Harley" She said.

"I don't think that thing runs anymore mom," Dora said as Nia went to retrieve the keys.

"Well, I don't care! That will be the only mode of transportation she is getting" mom said. She then went to my wallet and removed all my credit and debit cards. Leaving the one that is linked to my foundation salary account.

I huffed and crossed my arms on my chest "You can't do this, where the hell will I live? I will tell mama about this"

"First of all that key belongs to you other apartment, so you do have a place to live and second what exactly were you going to tell Mama? That I cut you off to finally learn how to fend for yourself for once, cause I caught you hiring a god damn escort? Or because I was tired of getting rid of all the news stories and police reports about you?" She looked at me with a smirk on her face.

'Oh I am so fucked,  Nia came in with the keys of the Harley. Mom took them and threw it at me. "Pack your bags and get out! And you two" she looked at Nia and Dora, they both stood straight. "If you try to help in any way her by lending her money or driving her somewhere and I find out.."

"We won't" Nia said quickly not letting mom complete the sentence. I quickly put on some clothes and stuffed my bag with my office wear.

"I'm waiting downstairs, and won't be leaving till you are out of the house." As soon as mom left the room Nia came and hit me on the head. "How many times have we told you to be careful?" Dora said "And really Willow an escort? When you told me someone was coming over I thought it was that booty call of yours."

"You know I don't get girls here. Escorts are safer" I shrugged.

"I will try and talk to mom, just stay at your apartment for a few days and when she's calmed down she will give you everything back" Nia said and Dora shook her head.

"Ok" I said as picked up the bag I just  packed. When we went down I saw mom talking to the security head telling him not to let me in under any circumstances. 'Well done Willow you finally screwed up so badly she is kicking you out.I'm soooo fucked.'

I went to the garage and got on the Harley, I love a amazing bike but this one  was very old bike that my mom and grandpa rebuild from scratch. I put the key in the ignition and turned it praying to god I wouldn't  have to walk with the bike to my apartment. The engine started and I thanked the lord for it. I turned back to look at my mom who was staring at me with a disappointed look while Nia was still trying to talk to her but she wasn't listening.

I turned around put on my helmet and rode towards the apartment.

I unlocked the door to my apartment and threw everything on the couch. Walking towards the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat but there wasn't, damn I have to go and buy groceries. I picked up my wallet when I saw a note fall out.

Use this carefully, and don't starve to death- Dora

I opened my wallet to find a wad of cash in it 'I love you Dora'.