CHAPTER FIFTY

More than ten minutes passed before Taehyung returned to the dining room. Lisa's neck almost stiffened from refraining from looking at his companion immediately.

"Good morning."

She could no longer control herself. The voice was so sweet that she got curious. She saw a goddess-like beauty next to Taehyung.

My God ... is she Roseanne? dejected she said to herself. She is very beautiful. She was foreign-looking with a sweet smile on her lips. Lisa still thinks she looks like Lee Ji-Eun.

Of all Taehyung's girlfriends she met before, Roseanne was the most beautiful.

Taehyung introduced her to them. She noticed no accompanying description when she was the one he introduced to Roseanne.

“We’ll go out first, aunt, daddy. Roseanne and I just have something important to talk about," Taehyung said.

"How are you and Lisa going later?"

She bit his lower lip. She hope her aunt doesn't just remind Taehyung that she exists. She was even more embarrassed to see that it seemed like Taehyung only remembered her that time.

"I'll be right back, Lisa. Or maybe tomorrow we'll just continue our walk."

"It's okay. Take your time," she replied.

They said goodbye again. Roseanne even kissed the couple on the cheek.

"It was so nice to meet the both of you, Mommy, Daddy," she even said.

No one replied from the couple. And she knew why. She knew their loyalty was with her.

Only his daddy nodded.

"Why did you allow Taehyung to postpone your walk, Lisa? You shouldn’t have given up. Suddenly that woman will appear here and ruin your and Taehyung's walk," her aunt lined up when the two left.

"Let it go, aunt. Maybe it's important for the two of them to talk." She made every effort to hide the pain she was feeling. She didn't want to add to her aunt's annoyance.

She doesn’t want to bad shot Taehyung.

Don't be a martyr, Lalisa. Let aunt and uncle be angry with him. But a part of her mind screams that she has no right to do that because they have no relationship with Taehyung.

"That woman will just flirt with your boyfriend. Why, you should keep your guard, niece. Don't give your boyfriend a chance to fool you. You know Taehyung's caliber when it comes to women," she continued.

“Taehyung has changed a lot, sweetheart. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt," Taehyung's father defending his son.

"Your son is a womanizer, Taegyu."

"The man changes when he meets his counterpart." Her aunt would have talk but her husband preceded her immediately. "It's like me. When I met you, I stopped looking. With you, I have found may match."

Her aunt smiled at what he said.

She was left thinking. 

Taehyung's dad changed because he loved her aunt. That was why he could say that he finally found his match. But Taehyung's case is different. He has no love for her.

It also came from Taehyung the she was just a obligation. An obligation he could not give up. 

“Don’t even think about it, Lisa. I'm sure that just like me, Taehyung will make sure of you. I can see that he loves you."

She just smiled hard. She can't contradict what he said because that's really what she wants to happen, for Taehyung to love her.

But how would that happen if Roseanne was already there? If then she only heard the woman's name, the situation is different now because she is there — physically. 

And she was threatened—big-time!