CHAPTER TWENTY- TWO

Taehyung has been calling Lisa almost every hour since the doctor confirmed she was pregnant. The young man always reminds her not to miss taking her vitamins. He always checks her checkup schedule.

Every Friday afternoon he was at her apartment to visit her. Every time he visits, he brings with him something to greet her. He also brought various kinds of fruit. He also had dinner there. It was past nine o'clock when he came home, then he came back the next morning. Every Saturday he also cooks their lunch. Sometimes he also cleans the house.

"What are you? That's a woman's job." she rebuked him. "I'll do that."

"I know, but the guy does it too." he said as he mopped the kitchen tiles. "I don't want you to do this because you might slip here and lose our baby."

Lisa was so touched by his care for her. They look like a real couple when someone sees them.

At that thought there was a faint smile on her lips. Well, Taehyung and her aren't blood relatives, so there's nothing wrong with that. Intimately. He was good-looking and she no longer wondered if she was feeling any strange feelings for him.

Well, you're not falling inlove with him, that's for sure. Not yet.

But there is a good chance that she will love him. And that is what she fears. She knew he could not reciprocate her feelings.

"Hey, why are you stuck there?" he asked her.

She averted her face and thought of something else to discuss. "I really need to find more space. It seems like I want to visit one day the condo in Chongdam-dong that I saw once. That's more than one hundred square meters. Pretty spacious for us baby. When I like it, I buy it right away. I have to move into a condo before I can give birth."

"Well, you're right there." Taehyung agrees. "And you need to have a maid at home so you don't get tired of working."

That same day they went for a walk in the mall. They bought baby clothes. They all chose white so that there is no problem whether their baby will be a girl or a boy. They also bought her maternity dress.