CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Lisa often visited Jisoo's house just to see Soojin. She always greets the child with various fruits and foods. Jisoo was also pleased with the affection she showed to her daughter.

"Maybe it's better to entertain the suitors again, Lisa." said Jisoo. "After all, you're still young. It's not because your husband and child died that you don't have the right to be happy. Go, find a new boyfriend. That's nice of you! What a waste of your genes, Lisa. "

She shook her head. At that moment she was carrying Soojin. “I have no plans to remarry, Jisoo unnie. Or even have a boyfriend. I'm okay with this. "

“Don’t say that, crazy. Or maybe you just haven't found the man who will make your heart beat again so you can say that. Just wait."

She took a deep breath. “All I wanted was to have a baby again. That's all I want. "

It was shocking. "Eh, how are you going to have a baby if no man sleep with you, huh?" She giggled. “You’re really crazy. Think about it, Lalisa. You go on a date. Get a daddy so you can have a breeder if you want to have a baby again. "

“That’s the problem. I don't want a relationship right now. I'm not ready to let Jungkook go yet. "

She smiled. "Well, by the way, there's artificial insemination, isn't there?" she said, then giggled.

She stopped stroking Soojin's long hair. Her interest in what Jisoo said came alive. Artificial insemination.

Why not? She could have undergone that. The idea was okay with her. But the question is: who is the man who can be a sperm donor?

"The sperm donor must be handsome to make sure your baby will be beautiful, Lisa." she heard Jisoo say so she was stunned. “Must have come from a good family. No bad record, no drunkards, god -fearing, and healthy, of course. " 

She laughed. "But who is it?  I only have a few male friends and acquaintances. "

She burst out laughing. "You are really crazy! You're really serious. "

She ignored what she said. "There is no man like that except Jungkook."

"Don't forget Taehyung."

She looked at Jisoo. She knew this because he was a friend of her husband. They have met once  so she know Taehyung. She stumbled upon the idea.

Will Taehyung agree to be a sperm donor to get her pregnant?

She was shaken. Lord, am I crazy?

For several days, that artificial insemination also confused her mind. She wants to get pregnant. And she wanted to undergo artificial insemination  The case, how is she going to open up to Taehyung about that matter?