CHAPTER EIGHT

Lisa was very thirsty when she looked up. She could not move her body. The room she opened was unfamiliar. But she knew she was in a hospital room.

Her aunt was crying when she approached. "Lisa, thank god you're awake!"  She couldn't help herself and hugged him. 

"A-aunt..."

"Everything is okay now, Lisa. I am here. Your uncle and I are here. "  

Mr. Kin called the nurse and doctor to examine her. Her blood pressure was taken and the wound on her body was also examined.

"Auntie, where are Jungkook and Jia?" she asked when he and his wife were the only ones in the room.

It looked at Mr. Kim before he answered. "T-they're okay now, Lisa. They've gone home to ... K-korea. "

She shook her head. “You’re lying, aunt! I saw ... oh god! " She has been crying for a long time. 

The couple panicked.

"Lalisa, don't be like that. You need to be brave. You need to get well soon so we can go home to Korea." crying her aunt said.

"Where are my daughter and husband, aunt? Please! "

"They're okay, Lisa" Mr. Kim replied. "So get well soon so you can see them."

"Why aren't they here?" she asked unconvinced.

she affected

"uncle, what happened to them? Please, tell me!"

It had been silent for a long time as if hesitating whether to speak or not. 

She immediately guessed the meaning of its silence. It was as if her heart was being crushed. "They're gone, uncle? Have the baby and my husband left me?"

He lowered his head. "I-I'm sorry, Lisa. T-they didn't survive ..."

She responded with a loud shout.