CHAPTER NINE

Lisa spent ten days in a hospital in Bangkok before finally returning to Korea with her stepmother and Taehyung's father. They went straight to the funeral parlor in Daegu, where the remains of Jungkook and Jia lay.

There is a private nurse on duty for this. When she is hysterical, she is immediately injected with a sedative to calm it down.

Taehyung felt sorry for Lisa because of what happened to her family. Her husband and child had died, and one of her legs had been damaged —and it will take another three to five months for it to return to normal.

He almost never leaves her. He was always on the lookout for her. His father, on the other hand, was always on the lookout for her stepmother, who seemed to give up the system at any moment. 

"On Saturday we will bury Jungkook and Jia, Lisa." he said as they sat near the two caskets.

"No!" she hardly says, at once weeping.

He took her hand and then squeezed it. "Lisa, they've been here for fifteen days. We need to bury them so that they can be calm as well. And you need to rest. You need to get well soon. "

"I don't like it, Taehyung! I can't ..."

He hugged her. He let her weep on his shoulder. “Lisa, will make Jungkook and Jia even sadder when you are like that. They will be happy if they see that you are happy as well and that everything is acceptable."

"No. I can't accept this. My husband and child are gone. I have nothing!"

"You have daddy. You have aunt. You have me." he replied, while sighing.  "And most importantly, you have yourself. So do you, Lisa. I'm here. I will not leave you. Your mother -in -law is there. Your friends. Many love you.

She only cried in response.