CHAPTER SEVEN

Lisa has been in the ICU for three days but she is still unconscious. Her daddy and her aunt will help take care of it while they are billeted at a nearby hotel. Aside from watching over it, Taehyung also takes care of bringing home the remains of father and son Jungkook and Jia.

"I've fixed all the documents, aunt." he informed the stepmother when he talked to her in the hospital lobby. "Two days from now they can be flown back to Korea. From the airport we will take them to Seoul. I have talked to the funeral home and the schedule is okay."   

Her eyes were full and she could hardly hear the voice because it was hoarse with tears. "You go home first to take care of it, Taehyung." 

"Ne, aunt. I'll take care of everything. You and dad will be left here. " 

"Honey, what if Lisa regains consciousness? What shall we say?" hesitant question of his father to the wife. 

Mrs. Kim sobbed. “We will not confess what happened to her first. She needs to get well first. I know she can't handle what we're going to tell her. "   

"That's right, dad." he said

His dad just nodded. 

___________________________

sorry for that chapter
_________________________

vote and comment!!
________________________

THANKS FOR READING!!!