CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

“Get dressed, Lisa. Let's have breakfast before we go for a walk. You will be my tour guide here. Is it really good here? "

"Very beautiful!" she replied. "That's why Jungkook and I are favorites—" She automatically swallowed. Once again her chest was filled with bitterness. If Jungkook were alive, she would not have gone through the hardship she was experiencing in those moments.

If her husband was alive, she wouldn't have fallen in love with Taehyung. And she wouldn't be having this moral dilemma.

“Get dressed, Lisa. I want to see the place."  Taehyung whispered to her. "I'll just wait for you outside. But you won't last long, will you?"

She nodded.

Her feet were so heavy that she stepped back inside.

It was not good idea to have Taehyung around. His presence was dangerous to her heart.

But she can't drive it away either. He would definitely notice when she did that. And she wasn’t ready to answer the questions he would throw at her just in case.

𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑑, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑣𝑢𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠....

"𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄...."

Lisa automatically smiled when Taehyung pointed the digital camera he was carrying. She didn’t know why it was so easy for her to smile in those moments.

Don't deny it, Lisa. You know the reason why all-smile is now your drama.

She just sighed while waiting for Taehyung to get close to her. She had known him for so long. But it seems like she only sees him now. It was only now that she was aware of him as a man. 

She was right in her suspicion that she would fall even more in love with him now that they were together in that paradise. It was only two days since Taehyung arrived. And during those two days, she admitted to herself that she loved him. 

She loved him as a man who could give her what she needed as a woman.

"Look at you, Lisa." He showed her the screen of the digial camera he was holding. "You look awesome!"

She raised an eyebrow. "That's the ultimate playin..." So for two days she stopped calling him by his name. She hopes he doesn’t realize that she can’t call his name.

"I'm not playing you, Lisa. Don't you believe you're beautiful?"

She shook his head. "My beauty is gone." she replied.

"I won't agree with what you said ..."

He even moved in front of her. He grabbed her chin and lifted her face.

"Look at me, Lisa ..." 

She was forced to look at him. Their eyes met. He even held her hand. "You're beautiful, Lisa. Don't think you're not."

She smiled wryly. "I-I'll be beautiful maybe if I become a mommy."

She looked away. She had to look away because she would get burned by his stare at her.

She was thankful that he no longer insisted on pursuing the topic. He was back next to her.

They both watched the see in silence.