CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

She turned to Taehyung. He looked at her seriously. She could not decide whether to break it or let it continue what it was saying.

"When?" 

"As soon as she's ready. The decision is up to her," Taehyung replied.

Her aunt turned to her. "That's it, Lisa. Taehyung is just waiting for you. Why, you decide right away. It's as if we have a grandchild with you."

“Let them two talk, honey. Let's not lead them," Taehyung's father said.

"What else? But I just hope they really hurry up the wedding. It's as if we can still play with their future child."

"I'm sorry you two are your aunt. She's been dreaming of you two staying together for a long time, so she's very excited about the news you brought," Taehyung's father just shook his head.

She was surprised by what he said. There is no indication that her aunt dreams that she and Taehyung will stay together. She didn’t mention anything about that before.

She looked at Taehyung. She indicated that they needed to talk.

He just smiled back at her. She just smiled because the happiness she saw on his face was contagious.

As she could only sigh with so much anticipation.

Taehyung probably wouldn't have said that they were in front of the couple if he didn't intend to stand by that.