CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Phuket, Thailand

Andaman White beach resort was a cozy hideaway.
It is on the shores of Nai Thorn Beach, overlooking the fabled Andaman sea. Such a resort can be considered a tranquil oasis. It’s far from the noisy crowd, but within easy reach is shopping and nightlife.

Lisa has been there for over two weeks. So far, she is enjoying herself. But the grief in her chest at the loss of her pregnancy still lingered. 

And because of the realization that she was in love with Taehyung, which was really strange for her. She did not know how to cope. 

If she was the only one to follow, she wouldn't want that to happen. With so many men who can be treated with such feelings, why Taehyung? She knew he could never reciprocate her love. He might even laugh at her and say that she is crazy.

And how can Taehyung like her when he has so many women? The present girl in his life is the one named "Roseanne."

Lisa was currently having dinner at a restaurant near the resort when a couple sat across from her table and frankly the sweetness of them while waiting for an order. There was a strange sadness in her chest.

When will she experience love and be loved again?  Is she really not destined to be happy? She wiped the tears that dripped down her cheeks. She didn't want to cry anymore.

She just forced herself to consume the ordered food even though she had no taste of it. She is just used to not wasting grace so she tries to consume the food served on the table. 

"Isn't what you're eating delicious?" Suddenly she looked up at the one who spoke. She was shocked to see Taehyung. But to her surprise, she still noticed that the blue polo shirt and cargo shorts he was wearing suited him.

Why he seemed more handsome than when she last saw him?

"Well, aren't you glad you saw me, Lisa?"

"W-What are you doing here, Taehyung?" She suddenly winced when she realized what she had called him. Really no matter what she did, she was used to them calling each other brothers and sisters.

But you're in love with him, Lisa. She was shaken. How can she change what she is used to?

He pulled up the chair next to her. “I followed you here, Lisa. We are all worried about you in Korea. You don't even seem to be in contact with aunt. "

"T-They ordered you to find me here in Thailand?" She was disappointed that someone just pushed him here to follow her there. But a part of her mind was trying to make her understand what to expect?

He nodded. "You can't blame your aunt if they worry about you, do you? I'm so worried about you. I really can't work well with thinking too much about you. Why are you hiding from us too? "

“I-I’m sorry. But I just want to be alone. "

“Don’t keep your sadness to yourself, Lisa. I'm here for you. You know I'm always ready to help you, don't you? "

You just feel sorry for me. She thought bitterly. She just nodded at him.

"Are you picking me up to go home to Korea?" she changes topic.

He shook his head. “I’m also here for vacation, Lisa. I'll join you here. "

Her forehead furrowed, along with the throbbing of her chest. She was nervous at the implication that they would be together in that very beautiful place. My God, I might fall even more inlove with him.

"How is your job in Korea?"

"You're more important than my job, Lisa." smiling, he replied.

She just smiled hard.

She drove away the shiver that echoed in her chest as she watched him. By no means does he say that she is more important than his job.

She shouldn't have the illusion that Taehyung had a romantic purpose in following her there.