CHAPTER FIVE

Jia was five months old when she was baptized. Taehyung is one of the child's godparents, along with close friends Lisa and Jungkook. Of course, Jia has a nanny because she re -entered the office. However, she does not neglect to take care of Jia personally when she is at home.

It feels good to take care of her child personally. This further strengthened Jungkook's bond and love.

"My wife is sexy again, ahh." teasingly said Jungkook that night. They were already in their room at that moment. Jia was sound asleep in the next bed.

"Of course. It's hard, you might find a thinner girl." she said smirking.

"Hmm ... can we have a second honeymoon, sweetheart?"

"Huh?"

"It's already summer next month. I want to go to Phuket. At least for one week. "

"Nice idea. Shall we take Jia?"

"Of course. I'll take care of getting her passport tomorrow."

"Great!"

But the second honeymoon would have ended in tragedy. Lisa, Jungkook, and Jia were traveling in a taxi from Bangkok airport to the hotel where they were staying. It was raining hard and the road was slippery. The taxi lost its brakes and collided with the oncoming SUV. With the force of the impact of the collision, the taxi tilted further.

Lisa exclaimed. Before she lost consciousness, she saw Jungkook fall on the seat while he was hugging Jia.

___________________________
vote and comment for this chapter!!!
________________________

THANKS FOR READING!!!!