CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Slight smut ahead! Read at your own risk. If you're uncomfortable you can skip this chapter.

Lisa felt the water boil in the Jacuzzi as her and Taehyung's lips met. She could do nothing but respond to his kiss.

It was the most logical thing to do. Because if she doesn’t respond to Taehyung’s kiss, she feels like she’s going to explode. She had to release the body heat that suddenly built up inside her.

A part of her mind tells her to stop what she and Taehyung are doing. But a larger part of her brain tells her to just let it happen.

She desperately wanted to have another baby. Taehyung is the one she chose to be the father of her future child through artificial insemination. And she also admitted that she loves Taehyung now. If her pregnancy did not have to go through an artificial process, why would she refuse? She would save herself from spending too much. So there is no reason for her to stop whatever Taehyung is set to mediate between them.

Let it be done...

She closed her mind to the protest forcefully speaking there. Her body want him. There was no way to deny it. And with Taehyung's passionate kiss, he also makes her feel that he also wants someone to intervene with them.

Taehyung is just drunk...

She shut her mind from every reason. She felt his kiss deepen. His hand also touched her chest. He encircled the tip of her breast with his fingers. She no longer knew how to raise his head because of the delicious feeling.

He removed the knot of her bikini top. The water flowed over it. But she was no longer able to follow with a glance where her bikini top went because an intense sensation grabbed her full attention.

Taehyung is sucking her nipple like a hungry infant.

He took turns tasting both sides of her chest. She was taken aback by the intense sensation caused by what he was doing. While his lips are busy on his chest, his hand is busy traveling southwards. He found the target between her thighs.

And he gave her another ripple of intense sensation. It was so unfair that he is exploring her whole body and she is enjoying it too much. She wanted to give him the same experience.

She touch the tip of his manhood. He is huge... and ready.

"Lisa..." he muttered.

She was even more encouraged by the response she got from him. She grasped his manhood like a pro.

"Lisa..." He called her name even louder. She didn't seem to know what to do because he was still looking up at her.

And she felt proud of herself.

"Please..." he whispered.

"Please what?" she asked teasingly. She even managed to smile. And even though she didn’t look at herself in the mirror, she knew her smile was full of mischief.

"Tease." he says. He kneeled and embraced her. Without a word he lifted her.

Water was dripping down their bodies but they both didn't care. He covered her lips again. And she is busy responding to his kisses. She didn’t want to have a chance to glimpse the heat they both felt. She didn't want logic to come between them.

Because she didn’t want to stop what they started.

Taehyung laid her down on the soft bed. He quickly climbed into bed. There was a rush in his every move. He positioned himself on top of her. And with one brief motion, he was inside her.

At the same time as they reach the extreme the mute wish that they could build together.

REMEMBER WHAT IS IN WATTPAD STAYS IN WATTPAD.

VOTE and COMMENT!

HAPPY READING!!!