CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

After dinner Taehyung invited her to have a drink. Lisa accepted the invitation because she couldn't think of anything she could do. She didn't want to swim anymore because they had been swimming in the sea all day.

She hopes that she can fall asleep soon with the help of the spirit of alcohol. Drowsiness has been elusive to her since she came to the resort because she is always meditating. But that got worse when Taehyung got there.

She was surprised when he stood up. I was stunned again.

"Where are you going?" she inquired of him.

"The session is over." he replied. "Let's call it a night, Lisa. I'm drunk."

"You get drunk so easily, huh?" she scolded him.

He frowned. He looked so cute with that kind of expression. "I was almost the only one who drank..."

"You're too much. Don't take all the credits. I also drank a lot. "

He smiled at her, holding out his hand to her at once. She accepted that.

Only to realize later that it was a mistake. In her state of emotion for Taehyung, she shouldn’t be holding hands with him. She just became aware of how warm his palm was.

But she could no longer withdraw her hand. They used to hold hands. He may wonder why she suddenly doesn't want to hold his hand anymore.