CHAPTER TWO

Mr. Kim likes that Taehyung will go to college at Busan after graduating from high school. That is the alma mater of adult. But the young man stubbornly objected. "I'm just here at Seoul to study so I don't have to dorm. I don't want to be away from you. Then Lisa seems to be there to help me with my projects."

Lisa scolded him.

He laughed and put his arm around her. "I don't miss buying pizza and treating you at McDonalds. I'm gallant, aren't I? Then I am also your part-time bodyguard. When there are men around you who don't type the fiber of the face, I'm the one facing them. "

She just smiled. "If in matter."

He grinned and pressed the bridge of her nose. "Just give and take."

Business Management is the course Taehyung took because this is the only thing his daddy hopes will help him manage their business. When Lisa also graduated from high school, she took the same course. She will be with Taehyung in running the business one day.

The young man is also smart. The only problem is, it combines education and playboyness. Lisa met his girlfriends. Some are visiting their home. Mr. and Mrs. Kim (Lisa's aunt) treat them politely. But none of that takes Taehyung seriously. When he gets bored with one, he immediately breaks away from the woman. Lisa also talked to a few girls who cried and asked for her help so that she could talk to Taehyung and convince him to come back to them.

Although annoyed, Lisa felt sorry for them. He's a very playboy. But she couldn't do anything because that demon was a natural playboy.

After graduating from college, Taehyung went straight to graduate school and got a Master of Business administration. At the same time, he started working for Kim Enterprises, the business owned by his father.

After Lisa graduated, she also started working there. At Kim Enterprises, she met the first man who made her heart beat— Jungkook, a management trainee like her. Jungkook and her are only a year apart in age.  He was handsome, smart, kind, and super thoughtful.  Jungkook only courted with her for three months. When she answered him, he did not prolong the marriage proposal.

"I guess it's to fast" she said with a sigh of shock.

"So that others will not take you away from me " his smiling response. "What, are you ready? Be my wife?"

She had second thoughts for a while. Well, she loves him. "Yes, Jungkook I will be your wife."

It hit him, then suddenly hugged her.

__________________________
vote and comment on this chapter!!
_________________________

HAPPY READING!!!!