CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

"What do you mean you and Lisa are together, Taehyung?" his stepmother inquired.

"We both realized we loved each other when we were in Thailand, aunt."

"That's good news." Lisa's aunt said happily. Taehyung's father immediately followed suit. Once again they stood up to kiss her.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, my niece!" Lisa's aunt said to her. Her voice was even broken so she knew those moments were emotional.

Poorly she accepted their greetings.

"When do you plan to get married? You should get married right away."

"Sweetheart, don't preside over the children's decision." Tarhyung's father's rebuke to his wife.

"What are they waiting for? They know each other again. Lisa has also been able to grieve for her husband and child. So I see no reason to prolong the marriage. They both deserve a happy ending."

"T-Taehyung and I haven't talked about that yet, aunt. "

Frowning, her aunt turned to Taehyung. "What are your plans for my niece? Maybe you'll just put her on your list of women, you'll be responsible to me. "

"Auntie!" she rebuked her.

"What? I'm your guardian. It is my responsibility to make sure you are well. Because I want to know from Taehyung what he plans for you. "

Lisa looked at Taehyung shyly. But on second thought, it was his fault why it was put in doubt. He opened that topic.

"I plan to marry Lisa, Auntie."