CHAPTER THREE

Jungkook's family is not rich so Lisa did not demand a grand wedding. Taehyung was their best man. Jungkook's younger sister is the maid of honor.

An all-expense honeymoon in Paris was the wedding gift of Mr. and Mrs. Kim to them. They were there for two weeks. After returning to Korea, they went straight to Jungkook's house. Lisa will live there permanently.

.
.
.
.

"I'm bored at home."  Taehyung said sadly when Lisa returned to work. "We miss you, Lisa" 

She glared at him. "It's like being far away from our house. Of course, I will always visit you and aunt and uncle there."

"jinjja?"

"Of course. And eight months from now, we're already three will visit there. "

It hit him. "A-are you pregnant already?" Her eyes shone. "Yep. Four weeks!"

It was a long time before he could speak. "W-well, congratulations." he said with a forced smile. "Anyway, Im so happy for you. I hope it's a baby boy so we can play basketball. " 

“No way. I want a baby girl. "

He smiled wryly. “You can too. I hope you're as beautiful as the baby. "

"of course."

"My wife is really beautiful." Jungkook smiled as he entered his office.

She immediately stood up to greet her husband. He hooked his hand around her waist. "I already told Taehyung oppa that I'm pregnant, sweetheart." she said.

He winked at her before facing Taehyung. "So, you're not jealous of Lisa and me, Bro? Get married so you can have a baby too. "

Taehyung scratch his nape. "The problem is, I haven't found the one I want to marry yet." he say though smiling there is sadness in the eyes.

"What do you want from a woman, the one with wings?" he was blasting him. "As a matter of fact, that's your thing. Then the body is divided at the waist."

He moaned. "You're always teasing me." He said while shaking his head. "Hey, how about dinner tonight? in the house?"

"Hmm. . . . great idea." Jungkook said. Let's tell aunt and uncle the good news. "

He laughed. "Is that good news? They're going to be grandparents? it means they're old. Isn't, bro?"

Taehyung just responded with a frugal smile.

___________________________
vote and comment for this chapter!!
_________________________

HAPPY READING!!!