CHAPTER NINETEEN

Lisa hasn't contacted Taehyung for almost two weeks. She also did not receive any text messages or calls from him.

With each passing day, she hopes that he will show up to her to say that he agrees to her special wish.

She did not fail. That Saturday night, while she was watching TV in the living room, her cellphone rang and Taehyung was the caller.

She was still a little tense and held her breath when she answered the call.

"Lisa, I've already made up my mind."

"And?"

He moaned. "Okay, I'm already agreeing to the favor you're asking."

She cried out in delight. She even jumped while still holding the cellphone.

"Okay, just calm down there." said Taehyung recovering. “Because I have a lot to tell you. I have conditions, of course. "

"Okay, fire."

"We need to let aunt and daddy know your true condition and who the father of the child you are carrying is as soon as you get pregnant. They have a right to know. And we will make them understand."

She didn't even think of an answer to him. "That's all. I'm very willing."

"So that's it then. So, how is the procedure? When are we going to go to the doctor like that? "

She sat down on the sofa again. He turned off the TV and started explaining to him.