Scene 35 - Hostage

The sirens sound at Space City as the camera's bird's eye view sees the tower spinning as normal. We then cut back inside to see the control room, with the members of the WSP and Savox miners trapped inside.

Steve Zodiac:

There's only one thing for it now. Robert, get that door open.

Robert the Robot:

RRROOOGGGGGEEERRRRR!!!!! GGGGEEETTTT TTTTTHHHHAAAATTTTT DDDDOOOORRRRRR OOOPPPPEEENNN!!!!!!!!

Robert begins walking over to the door.

Commander Zero:

Once we get out of here, you will get in Fireball XL5 Zodiac, and force the hand of the Subterrains.

Steve Zodiac:

Will do, Commander.

Robert begins trying to push open the doors with his mighty powerful metallic strength.

Professor Matic:

The Subterrains aren't all as powerful as they make out to be, Steve. They've forgotten one very important thing. This.

The Professor shows the scrolls of the formula.

Steve Zodiac:

Of course, Professor. They might have the E7 artefact, but it isn't gonna stop them from using it somehow. They've still got Venus, remember?

We see the SSRS ships outside Space City, before we cut to see the inside of the first ship. It is this one where the three Subterrains hold the artefact and Venus hostage. We do not see the control panel, but we see the two front seats where Subterrain 2 pilots the ship with Subterrain 1 next to his left. Subterrain 1 holds the precious E7 artefact in his possession. Behind him in the two seats, Venus is tied up directly behind the second Subterrain. The third Subterrain watches her with an energy weapon next to her. Between the gap between the two pairs of seats is an airlock chute, simply designed as a black door from the interior of the ship. Another entrance that leads deeper into the craft is at the back behind Venus and Subterrain 3, designed as another black, steel door.

Subterrain 1:

Take off immediately.

We see the crafts begin levitating up into the sky as their motors power up and slowly begin setting off. Lieutenant Ninety notices this in the window.

Lieutenant Ninety:

They're taking off.

The other six crafts begin to leave and rise into the air. Robert's immense strength begins to get the door to open, by making a small gap in it so a person could squeeze in to get through.

Steve Zodiac:

Right, that's enough. Matt, Robert, back to Fireball.

Commander Zero:

Good luck, Steve. The rest of us, stay here.

Jock Campbell:

Commander, I need to go down to the power plant and see that it is running fine.

Steve, Matt, and Robert leave through the small entrance made in the sealed door. The Subterrain ships begin rising further up into the sky and start shooting upwards. More sirens begin alerting danger. We hear the Lieutenant's voice.

Lieutenant Ninety:

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! All World Space Patrol members, the Subterrains will be commencing an attack to destroy Space City. The emergency is not yet over. All services, stand by. Repeat, all services, stand by.

The Subterrain ships keep flying upwards. The Subterrain leader strokes the artefact for it's immense source of power it will give him and his people. Back in Space City, the Commander resumes executive control as normal.

Savox Miner 1:

Is there anything my people can do?

Commander Zero:

Not at the moment.

A call comes in from the Rimpas and Slumpas. They communicate to Space City on the Neutroni transmitter.

Kasak:

This is Kasak of the planet Rimpa representing the Savoxian people.

Skarva:

And Skarva of the Slumpas. We have an urgent message for Earth forces. An urgent message.

Commander Zero:

Come in Slumpas, Rimpas, all Savoxians.

Savox Miner 1:

Hey, my boss! Or bosses.

We cut between the Rimpas in their base, the Slumpas in their headquarters, and Space City. The Savox Miners who were supposed to be guarding the Savoxians have been knocked down unconscious.

Kasak:

We have been betrayed. The Subterrains engineered the entire destruction of our planet.

Skarva:

And took us all as prisoners. We have alerted other planetary forces of their crimes and have taken back the power of our peoples.

Commander Zero:

That's good to hear. I'm glad you're doing ok. How about your supplies of the Novax Castrol E7?

Skarva:

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, if you pardon the Earth expression. My people are barely surviving now. We have had no casualties, but we can no longer depend on any supplies as they have run out.

Wrafgh:

We are in good health for the moment having consumed some of the last we can ration out, but we desperately require more urgently.

Josiah:

And our foundations need a desperate amount of E7. How much longer can Space City acquire more?

Commander Zero:

We are working on it now. Don't you worry, both of you, you will have what you need.

Kasak:

And then we can begin the rebuilding our species together to form a new home.

The Subterrains' space fleet continues to soar up away into the sky. Venus who is tied up in the craft fights to be free, but to no avail from the ropes.

Subterrain 1:

This shall be far enough. Turn about here and prepare to destroy!