Scene 12 - We Must Find More E7

We open back up to the exterior of Space City before we cut inside to see the control room. Commander Zero is joined by Colonel Zodiac, Dr. Venus, and Professor Matic. Lieutenant Ninety remains busy at his desk. The four WSP members look at the black scanner depicting various ships on it representing the ships flying in space. As the camera shows the monitor first, we then move to reveal Steve Zodiac and the others.

Commander Zero:

All our help to aid in the Savoxian affair has been totally rejected. They say they do not want our help and that the Subterrains are handling the whole situation.

Steve Zodiac:

Can't we exude our authority to take over the situation, Commander?

Commander Zero:

Afraid not, Steve. But they do want the assistance of the Subterrains. They have been able to convince them of their services in order to solve the conflict between races. Whereas we have not been successful.

Dr. Venus:

We can still oversee the situation ourselves, can't we Commander? Even if we aren't actively involved in it.

Commander Zero:

Sure can. Not that it will do much.

Professor Matic:

Well, the Savoxians will be in the hands of the Subterrains now. The other problem is that both races won't be able to survive much longer without the need for their Novax Castrol E7. And all attempts to find any haven't led to any luck so far.

Steve Zodiac:

Well as far as I see, the Novax Castrol E7 is the source of power to controlling both Sovaxians and splitting peace. If we are able to find some ourselves, we can take control in the situation and know that peace can be made accordingly.

Commander Zero:

I like you're thinking, Steve. We would sure have the upper hand. It is such a powerful energy source, the most powerful in the universe, that mean we would be able to see that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

Professor Matic:

No, sir. We would have to be mighty careful in handling it, Commander. Whole planets have, or will, be destroyed by it at the rate the Savoxians are headed for. We will have to keep our assignment absolutely tip top secret.

Commander Zero:

Well where would we find it in such secrecy?

Dr. Venus:

The planet Herbaccum.

Commander Zero:

What was that, Venus?

Dr. Venus:

The planet Herbaccum. The world where the answer to all remedies and solutions are located at.

Professor Matic:

Of course! A beautiful, relaxing, tranquil planet. A peaceful, warm world. The perfect place for finding inner and exquisite stillness.

Dr. Venus:

That's right, Matt. It's a planet that I've never been to, but I'm fascinated to learn the secrets of it. The hermit, the keeper of Herbaccum, sits in solitude on his world providing harmony, is who we need to find.

Professor Matic:

Yeah, and they say that because the planet is such a paradise and prosperous world, that any illnesses and defects are healed from the warm nature of the planet.