Scene 17 - Using Your Weapons

We cut to see the Slumpas' lounge on their home world. The two delegates; Skarva and Wrafgh are tied up on their hovering seats back to back, restricting them of any movement. The ties have been made to their arms, meaning that they cannot move if the other does not so wish it. The Subterrains have taken control of the Slumpas, who mock them when they are held in captivity. Savox miners under the hypnotism of the Subterrains hold Subterrain weapons at them if they try to escape to be shot.

Skarva:

You can't do this to us you two-faced, twin-backstabbing fiends! You are no better than those vile Rimpas we've traded with!

Subterrain 1:

That is your misfortunate. You now have no alternative but to submit to our demands. Otherwise, your people will not survive.

Skarva:

You won't get away with this! The Earth patrol organisation will find out something is wrong and will stop you.

Subterrain 1:

Incorrect. We, the Subterrain Space Rescue Service, are too clever to be outwitted by Steve Zodiac!

Skarva:

It was you who destroyed Savox, wasn't it? You've engineered this whole scheme down to the last detail. I shall make a direct complaint to your superiors, and to the World Space Patrol of Earth for this!

The Subterrains laugh.

Subterrain 2:

Our superiors? The World Space Patrol? You people are nearly as brainless as those savage beasts you enslave to source out your life-supportive Novax Castrol E7. Which will soon be in our hands, once we find another supply source which is currently underway at this very moment.

Skarva:

What? How?

Subterrain 1:

The Earthmen, Steve Zodiac, has gone to the planet Herbaccum to find a new source of creating E7. Our scanners indicate that he is flying to different planets, where our computers calculate that he acquiring the formulas for E7 that has been scattered in different sectors of the universe to find.

Subterrain 2:

When he is on his way back to Earth, he will hand over our E7 to us.

Skarva:

You're mad!

Subterrain 1:

No, Savoxian! We are brilliant. Highly advanced and skilled by every means. For which we fully deserve the E7.

Wrafgh tries to plead with the possessed Savox miner, who responds in a monotone, hypnotised voice.

Wrafgh:

Slave miner? Slave miner? Do you hear me? Stop this. We are your masters, not these invaders. Obey our command. Help us. Please!

Savox Miner 1:

SILENCE! SILENCE!

Subterrain 1:

The stupid fool cannot comprehend what you are saying. His mind is ours. And totally under our control.

Subterrain 2:

These imbeciles cannot be broken from our spell, unless we say otherwise. Isn't that right, my slave?

Savox Miner 1:

Yes, master! We are stupid and fools!

The Subterrains laugh. The Slumpas keep struggling to free themselves from their rope.

Subterrain 1:

You and your people will survive just long enough to see when your mighty weapons are used to do our bidding. And no Earth patrol ship or Steve Zodiac will stand in our way.

The Subterrains laugh again and we pan quickly over to see the mighty rockets and fleet of missiles from the window of the room. This then fades into another blackness for the advertisements to begin...