Scene 4 - Planet 62

We cut to the planet Savox, a rocky planet full of rich and vital ingredients for the buyers of the Novax Castrol E7. A gigantic mining station situates at the top of a steep hill of rocks. Below the mine lies a steep gradient drop that leads around to the more rocky ground. We hear the sound of drilling through the rocks to locate more of the Castrol substance and energy. Brown little troll-like men run the entire outfit, with faces of pigs. They grunt and snort grotesquely in their warrior-like armour plates. Their helmets are designed with horns, and their upright torsos, meaning they walk on their hind legs, are covered in Medieval knighthood silver. We see their intense work shift of the pigs digging with pickaxes on the ground around the site to create extra ease for the drilling. Two tracks lead down from the steep slope, one leading down it on the left, and the other heading up on the right.

The Savox miners work together in harmony and delightfulness, pushing the containers together. The ones heading down contain either solid rock samples of the shiny gold substance, watery golden chemicals of the solution, or grey gas canisters holding the Castrol inside them. On the other side, the workers push up usually empty trolleys, sometimes with the missing containments, sometimes empty canisters that were used for gas. These dumb-witted animals dedicate their souls to the work with positive attitudes to one another. We cut to mining control. A Savox Miner wears a helmet and watches with admiration seeing the work his minions are admirably completing. The entrance into the site is from the direction where the Savox miners, with their hard helmets on, watch.

A control panel with instrument panels and gauges is situated in the bottom left sector of the control area. The top left side has a conveyor belt of collected solids of the substance generated from the collection. The top right section has a running stream of liquid fluids that some of the minions pour into their trolleys with buckets to careful run into. The bottom right section has miners at a wall taking the pumped gas into the canisters when they select the hose to pour into the container. A reading demonstrates the reading of how much gas needs to be entered. We then cut to quickly see some of the strong miners digging into the rocks with their spades into the lower levels of the planet. This then cuts back to Mining Control. One of the miners approaches the Leading Miner. They speak with American Texan like accents, and a rather unintelligent form of vocabulary. They may have much brawn, but little brain power. Bits of plant hang from their horrid nostrils, as do piercings between each of the nostrils.

Savox Miner 2:

Well boss, I think the dudes think they think they have what they think is a breakthrough.

Savox Miner 1:

Breakthrough you mean? How come?

Savox Miner 2:

He, he, he, he, he. I mean it looks as though as we hit the jackpot. We're sitting on a wealth of the Novax Castrol E7, boss.

Savox Miner 1:

Looks as though we're gonna be in business for a while yet, buddy. It will sure make our business partners proud that such brave and handsome looking guys like us can give 'em what they want. Right?

Savox Miner 2:

Sure. He, he, he, he. Free of charge too. How do they like that?

Savox Miner 1:

Very much, I'd assume. They sure like it alright. But now, this planet is ours. And we are delighted to have no other purpose or existence. To serve the Slumpas and Rimpas. Or is it Rimpas and Slumpas?

Savox Miner 2:

Well, they're all the same folks that we've served them so as long as... as long as...