Scene 27 - Breaking The Ice

We then look out to a world of snow raining down onto a snowy, ice land. Mountains stretch high in the background. Lumpy hills stretch in the immediate area and an iced-up river streams along the view of the camera. A vast pool of frozen ice situates in the nearby front of the camera. A grey sky with bleak clouds sits at the top of the view as we see Fireball Junior zooming along the planet. Finding a soft spot of snow, the craft elevates down its legs and blasts down onto the squelching snow. We cut inside to Fireball Junior, and see the crew wearing their warm anoraks to protect them from the cold. The rest of their uniform features warm gloves, boots, scarves, hats, and wellies.

Steve Zodiac:

Right. Got all our gear on. Everyone taken their oxygen pills?

Dr. Venus/Professor Matic:

Yes, Steve.

Steve Zodiac:

Right. Let's get on out there.

As the snow continues to rain down onto the planet, we see the hatch opening allowing access for the Jetmobiles to launch out from the craft. Steve is joined by Venus on one Jetmobile, whereas the Professor finds the other. They rise up from their Jetmobile and descend downwards onto the planet's ice world. The three of them take a good look around. A strange, warming music plays, similar to that when the XL5 crew were on Herbaccum.

Dr. Venus:

It's a paradise, Steve. A paradise of winter. And snow. And ice.

Professor Matic:

Yeah. Unlike a jungle one. Well, where do we start this time?

Steve Zodiac:

Not sure. Did the scroll give any indication of where we need to head?

Professor Matic:

Nope. But I got a strange feeling that we have been finding what we've been looking for all too easily.

Dr. Venus:

I feel the same too, Matt.

Steve Zodiac:

Yeah. It's as if... as if we've been led here. As like it's the way of the Herbaccum gift. As the Keeper said. It's... I... I dunno.

The chilly atmosphere of the world of Visgus continues as normal again.

Let's carry on. There's no sun for light years around here for things to warm up. No wonder Visgus is an icy rock planet.

They continue on their jetmobiles in their forward direction. The XL5 crew passed nearby by to the iced up river. All of them stare down at the ice.

Professor Matic:

Well, I wouldn't wanna get myself stuck in there.

Dr. Venus:

Where do you think the final part of the formula could be, Steve?

Steve Zodiac:

I really can't answer that, Venus. It might be within one of the mountains. Or it might be closer by. We will take a closer look around first.

The Jetmobiles carry on along above the iced stream. We see them follow along before they come to another area of soft snow for them to rest on. The mighty background of the planet situates behind them for us to still see.

So far nothing.

Professor Matic:

Yeah. The formula disc is coloured blue in the centre. Now, that might suggest the cold nature of the planet. Cold. Hmmm.