Scene 21 - Robert To The Rescue

As Robert is being transformed into another robot, Steve Zodiac are being pushed away again. The High Priest sends them in towards the Inner Sanctum again.

High Priest:

THEY HAVE SEEN ENOUGH! TAKE THEM INSIDE!

Steve Zodiac:

There's nothing we can do for him now.

Robot 2:

MAXIMUM POWER! HIS COMPUTER AND COMMAND PROGRAM MUST BE OVERRIDDEN!

High Priest:

IT WILL NOT TAKE LONG ON HIS INFERIOR BRAIN! HE MUST BECOME TOTALLY WHOLE AS WE ARE! MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY!

Robert keeps fighting the struggle and sees his friends being taken into mortal danger. This encourages him to fight even stronger.

Robert the Robot:

AAASSSSIIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Robot 3:

SOON, HE SHALL BE JOINED WITH THE SERVICE OF THE SCORPITA MAJESTY!

The flames get hotter for Steve and his friends. We see the sweat on their heads. SMASH! Robert breaks some of his glassed containers trapping him. SMASH! SMASH! The robots stop. They all turn to see Robert breaking out. SMASH! SMASH!

Robot 2:

POWER INSUFFICIENT TO CONTAIN NON-ORGANIC!

Robot 3:

IMPOSED THREAT! IMPOSED THREAT! EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!

High Priest:

DESTROY NON-ORGANIC! DESTROY NON-ORGANIC!

The first robot holds up his gun towards Robert, who has now broken free.

Steve Zodiac:

Oh no you don't!

Steve Zodiac quickly takes out his gun and shoots the robot down. The metal man collapses to the ground.

High Priest:

DESTROY ALL OF THEM! ALL OF THEM!

Robert comes to the closest robot next to him and pushes him down to the ground. SMASH! CRASH! The robot is broken. His circuitry breaks out onto the ground. Robert then pushes the other robot down to stop him. SMASH! CRASH! The fourth robot menaces Robert.

NO! NO!

Steve fires at the fourth robot to defend Robert from him and fires at him. The robot is destroyed. It raises its arms and collapses to the ground. SMASH! CRASH!

THIS CANNOT BE! THIS CANNOT BE!

He rushes to the fire, where the robot kneels down onto its knees, and raises its arms up to prey to the planet's queen. Robert was on his way stomping after him.

SCORPITA! YOUR MAJESTY! YOUR MIGHTY MAJESTY! SAVE US! WE NEED YOU! WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE! PLEASE SEEK FORGIVENESS ON YOUR HUMBLE SERVANTS! PLEASE SEEK FORGIVENESS! PLEASE SEEK FORGIVENE...

The fires keep burning more and more. Steve and the others watch Robert come up behind the High Priest. On the last word which isn't fully completed – SMASH! CRASH! SMASH! The camera shows Steve and his friends watching Robert destroy the High Priest. We are then revealed to the smashed High Priest on the ground. He too has his circuits and mechanics on the ground as scrap metal. Robert stands beside it.

Steve Zodiac:

Well done, Robert. You did it.

Professor Matic: