Rolling my eyes, I looked to the side. "What do you want?"

"I said I wanted to talk."

"We're talking. So now what?"

"I wanna apologize fa last night."

"Okay."

"I ain't mean ta make you cry like that. I realized I kinda overreacted. Just a luh bit."

"A lil bit? No you overreacted like some drama queen. Acting like I was out here spreading your business." I scoffed.

He took a deep breath, trying to put up with my attitude.

"Listen Q...I would never spread your business like that. Especially not in detail. I had nothing but good intentions and- my eyes are up here." I squinted, trying to get him to stop staring at my chest.

"My bad." He chuckled.

"...anyways. I had nothing but good intentions when telling Sam to give you a fucking break. And no, I did not go run and tell Zillah or Sonny or even Jayceon. Just her because she was the main one who had a problem with you. And all I was trying to do was fix it and get her to see your side of things. That's what I was trying to explain last night but I got all choked up."

"With ya cry baby libra ass." He chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up." I grumbled.

"You so pretty when you mad." He smirked, lifting my face up by my chin.

"Q stop. You really hurt me yesterday."

He took another deep breath, stopping himself from smoothing everything over with a few words.

"Aight. I'll admit it. I fucked up. I just didn't like that feeling. That feelin of bein treated like I wunt just like everybody else. Like I was just some poor nigga who transferred to y'all school. I got the idea you was runnin ya mouth ta ya luh friends and shit. You know how private I am. And how I like to keep shit as confidential as possible. And I'm sorry fa bein insensitive when you was cryin. You know ion mean ta ever put them tears in ya eyes."

"I get it. I really do understand. And I guess I'm sorry for kinda letting other people get an idea of what your personal life is about."

"I forgive you. 100%. But question is...you forgivin me? A you still mad at me?" He asked, grabbing on to my hand and holding it in his.

I pouted my lips, looking into his eyes as he looked into mine. "I forgive you Q bear."

"Aight nah. Give me a fuckin kiss."

I couldn't help but smile as I leaned into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his were wrapped around my waist. And from there, we kissed in the middle of the sidewalk like we ain't have no sense.

"Look. I got snacks fa you in the car." He smiled, pulling away and leading me back to it. "I know you on ya monthly n shit."

"How thoughtful of you." I chuckled, wiping the corners of my lips.

"Yeah you my baby. I gotta get you right."

Opening up the car door for me, I stepped in the car and he closed it behind me like the gentleman he was. As he should.