chapter nine

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

The two days between Edward and Storm went to quick for her liking. She had to sneak out not wanting Bella to find out that he was back and not Alexander.

Edward left Storm again with a kiss and headed back to his brother to Italy. Storm was glad that he told her where he was which put ease on her mind. Seeing as Quil texted her yesterday, letting her know that Embry shifted. She smiled but realized that Jake was now going to resent him til he learns the truth. She just hope it was soon so that the four can hang out like they use to, not only that but she noticed that Camden has taken a liking towards Embry and vise versa so she hoped that they could be together once Embry learns to control his shifting.

Storm looked down at her phone as she walked up the steps of her front door, 'I made it to Italy.' She smiled at the text she received from Edward, glad that he wasn't ghosting her anymore.

'That's good, be safe over there.' She replied.

'You do the same there, love.' He sent back as Storm ended it with a heart symbol before unlocking the door and entering the house.

"I'm home!" She called and shrugged her coat off her shoulders and hung it up on the rack. Storm lifted her head up when she heard footsteps jogging down the stairs, she extended a brow at a smiling Bella. "What's with the smile, Bells?"

"I convinced Jake to help me build two motorcycles." Storm looked taken back from the comment.

"You what? Since when do you like motorcycles?" She questioned her sister and walked to the kitchen with Bella following her.

"Well, I need a distraction and what better way then to learn how to ride a bike." Bella beamed but Storm gave her a concerned look.

"And you couldn't have thought of a buying a regular bike instead of building two dangerous death traps?"

Bella face faltered at her sister's negativity, she watched as Storm grabbed the strawberries from the fridge and plucked the stems off before tossing into her mouth. "You ride them." She pointed out to Storm who gave her a look.

"Yeah, exactly. I ride them," She pointed to herself, "You don't, Bells. You can find some other way to get your mind off of things."

"Hey, you cope one way and I'll cope another." Bella told the girl, Storm gave her a sarcastic nod and smile. Bella crossed her arms, "Fine, then I won't let you ride it once Jake and I finish them."

Storm's eyes widen offended which earned Bella a pleased look from the reaction she was hoping for. "What?" Bella rose a brow causing Storm to sigh, "Fine, do whatever you want. But, I wanna be there the days you and Jake work on them." She pointed her finger at the brunette, Bella squealed and ran to hug her sister.