chapter five

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Bella walked out the front door with Storm behind her tying her hair back as it was bothering her face.

"Bells be care-" Storm was cut off when Bella took the last step and slipped onto the ground. Charlie hopped out of the truck and walked over to help her while Storm giggled. "Ful."

"You all right?" Charlie asked with a slightly chuckle as he pulled her up from the ground, Bella nodded her head and looked back to glare at her younger sister who shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the orange truck.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"Yeahhhh...ice sure doesn't help the uncoordinated. Huh, Bells?" Storm teased, Bella rolled her eyes not amused and walked to the driver's side of the truck.

"Yeah, that's why I had some new tires put on the truck. Old ones were getting pretty bald." Storm leaned against the hood of the car, Charlie looked at both of his daughters. "Well, probably be late for dinner-"

Storm frowned. "Again?" Charlie turned to his youngest and frowned when he saw the disappointed look on her face.

"I gotta head down to Manson County," He turned away from her and began walking over to his cruiser. "Security guard at the Grisham Mill got killed by some kind of animal."

Storm froze, fear struck her heart when she realized that her dream a few days ago turned to be true. Meaning, that it was real and it wasn't an animal that killed that man.

"An animal?" Bella asked their father, Charlie opened the car door and turned to look at Bella.

"You're not in Phoenix anymore, Bells." Bella looked down at the reality at that. "Anyway, I figured I'd lend a hand." His head shifted over to Storm who was still into deep thought, his facial expression turned into concern. "You okay, Stormie?"

Storm snapped out of her thoughts and nodded her head as she plastered a 'bright' smile on her face. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Please be careful over there, dad."

Charlie chose to give her that one despite knowing she was trying to avoid telling the truth, he gave her a small assuring smile. "Always am."

Bella nodded and looked down at her truck. "And thanks for the tires."

"Yeah." Charlie simply said before getting inside the cruiser.

Bella awkwardly stood their for a second, luckily for her Storm opened her mouth as she opened the passenger's door.

"Bells, the door isn't gonna magically open itself for you." Storm commented hopping inside the truck. "Get in before we're late to school."

Bella gave an annoyed sigh but hopped inside to start the truck. "Storms, it's to early for you to be like this."