chapter ten

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

A piercing scream was heard, as a young girl ran through the woods. The sound of twigs and dirt crunch underneath her feet, her lungs burned from the running, but she didn't want to stop because her life literally depended on it.

"SOMEBDOY HELP ME, PLEASE!" She cried out, and turned right to hopefully throw off the thing that was chasing her. The creature growled out of frustration and hunger. "PLEASE!"

A large force of white was thrown at the creature, causing the thing and girl to fly a hundred feet away from each other. The girl stared in fear and awe, she didn't have time to process as two people pulled her up.

"You need to leave now." The brunette head woman commanded quickly.

"T-thank you." The young girl looked grateful, as she stared at the two beauties in front of her.

"When you fall asleep tonight, forget everything that happened." The light skinned man's eyes glowed a light blue as he used his powers. The girl nodded her head in a stiff manner.

"Honey, hurry up." The brunette head woman said through her teeth when she saw the creature get up with a snarl.

"Sleep." The man quickly commanded and the girl obeyed and fell slumped into the woman's arms as he made a portal and shove the girl inside before closing it.

"You know, it's not nice to play with someone's food." The creature snarled towards the two.

"It's also not nice to disobey the treaty, guess we always don't get what we want, huh?" The woman called up and got into her fighting stance, her hand on her battle weapon and silver knife.

"That's not fair, I found her outside of the Amazon. Santarem." The creature huffed and took strides towards the couple. "I broke no rules."

"You hunted outside, correct. But you also brought her inside of our territory, which cancels out the fact that you hunted in a city." The man's voice boomed out into the night.

"We never seen your face before, crocotta." The woman stated with a raised brow, "Who sent you?"

The crocotta smirked, "Wouldn't you like to know."

"You're quite brave, I give you that." The woman spoke up and took a couple of steps forward, her partner carefully eyed the creature and made sure he wouldn't attack, his magic ready to be used.

"I actually want to know how your daughter's been, these past few years?" The Crocotta smirked knowing that he struck a nerve between the two in front of him.

The man's hand began glowing out of anger, "We're not gonna ask you again. Who. Sent. You."

Crocotta scoffed, he knew he'd have to sacrifice his life to see the two in front of him crumble. But it'll be worth it once their enemy fulfills the legacy, that was told a thousand years ago.