chapter twelve

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*ೃ༄

Bella left Storm the next morning leaving Edward to come pick her up from the house. When they pulled up in the school's parking lot next to Emmet's car, Storm was immediately searching for her sister. She waited when the bell rang and students began heading to the building to get to class. Storm spotted her sister who was spotted Alexander, she watched as Bella walked past Alexander and towards the forest with him eventually following her.

Storm moved to also head into the forest but Edward stops her, "She'll be fine, I trust my brother." Storm snapped her head up and reluctantly nodded. Edward took that response as a good thing and pulled her away to head to class, the rest of his siblings followed.

*ೃ༄

Storm hasn't seen her sister all day which made her kind of anxious even with Edward and his siblings attempt to distract her. They were now standing outside Edward's volvo, Storm was eyeing Bella's truck across the parking lot hoping to see the older girl.

"Storms." Edward placed a hand on her shoulder snapping the girl out of her thoughts. "Want me to drop you off?" She glanced over the car once more before slowly nodding her head.

The entire ride to her house was silent as she stared out the window, Edward left the girl alone knowing that she was just worried for her sister.

Storm jumped when she felt a cold hand touch her thigh, she shifted her eyes towards Edward who gave her a small smile. "We're here." He announced, motioning to her house that was in front of her.

"Thanks..." She sighed and made a move to get out but was stopped by Edward, she turned to look at him.

"Bella's fine, I promise." Edward assured her, Storm nodded her head letting him know that she believed him. With that she hopped out of the vehicle and made her way to her house, but a ring from her phone paused her movement of opening the door.

Embry <3
Hey wanna hang out with Quil, Jake, and I tn?

She looked up to see Edward still in her driveway, watching her to make sure she gets inside the house. Storm sighed and glanced back at the message, she really wasn't in the mood to be bothered by her three idiots but she needed a distraction from worrying about her sister. Which is why she texted back:

Storm
SurePick me up in ten??

Not a second later Embry texted her confirming the request she asked. Storm opened the door to go get changed out of her school outfit -mainly wanting to get out of the jeans- and fished for something comfortable and warmer. She pulled her hair into a messy bun, and grabbed her matching fluffy sweater and placed her boots on her foot.

Stormie the Hybridजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें