chapter two

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

It was the next day, the Swan sisters were pulling into the school parking lot. All eyes were on them as they hop out of the truck, a bunch of girls were giggling with an African American boy standing in between them.

"Nice ride." He told Bella and gave Storm a wink, she rolled her eyes and glared daggers at the girls who were making fun of the truck. Bella nodded her head and plugged her ear with her earphones and started walking inside of the school with Storm following.

The two walked in comfortable silence, seeing as Bella's not a talk able person and Storm isn't a morning person. Storm felt constant stares at the two and would occasional roll her eyes when she heard them say something about the sisters.

"You guys must be Isabella and Storm Swan, the new girls." A nerdy looking Asian guy came towards the girls gaining their attention.

"It's just Bella." Bella corrected the boy.

"Oh, Bella ok. Well I'm Eric the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on..." He lists and Storm couldn't help but hold in a laugh when she saw Bella's blank face.

"I know my sister wouldn't mind, but I'm kind of the 'suffer in silence' type." She told the boy and Eric turned to the curly haired girl who politely smiled at him.

"W-well that's good headline for your features. I'm on the paper and you guys are news, front page." Eric said and both of the sisters' eyes widen for two different reasons.

"I- no, we're not news--I'm seriously, not at all." Bella stuttered, kind of freaking out about being noticed around the entire school.

"Whoa, chillax. No feature," Eric told the girl who started freaking out, he looked at Storm who just smiled.

Bella started to relax, a relief expression fell on her face. "Would you mind pointing us to our classes? I have Mr. Varner, and Storm has Mrs. Archilla." Eric nodded his head indicating to follow him, he took Bella first to class since it was closer.

"You missed a lot this semester, but I can hook you up- tutor, cliff notes, medical excuse..." He rambled again as he walked the two to their classes.

✧✦ ✧✦

The sisters were in the gym for their third period, they changed into their P.E. clothes and were forced to play volleyball with the other girls- well Bella was forced as Storm willingly volunteered.

The ball comes towards Storm and she immediately bumps it to one of the girls on her team. They set it up for her and she runs up and spikes it over the net, she frowned when the opponent team saved it from hitting back over but quickly bounces back in a stance position as the team hits it back a girl name Jessica was encouraging another girl named Chloe.