chapter eight

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Storm pulled into the Cullen's driveway in awe, the beautiful mansion was surrounded by greenery.

She turned off the engine and looked up to see Edward standing by the entrance of the house. Storm slowly took off her seatbelt, her heart began to race as she hopped out of the car and locked it before making her way towards the teen vampire.

"Why are you upset?" Storm looked up at the boy, caught off guard from the question, Edward gave her a half smile. "Jasper felt your emotions...and I kind of read his mind." He admitted sheepishly and scratched the back of his head.

Storm pursed her lips with a mini nod, "So he's a pathokinesis, and you're a mind reader. Good to know."

"Alice also can tell the future, but that's a story for another time." Edward chuckled and stepped to the side to open the door, "Welcome to our home," He motioned her inside to which Storm gladly walked in with awe at the beautiful architecture. "I'm also sorry for my mother...she sometimes can be a bit to much."

Storm giggled as she follows Edward up the stairs, "Bold of you to talk about your mother like that, knowing that she can hear you." Edward smiled at her and motioned his hand out for her, he read Jasper's mind to see that she was nervous.

Storm looked down at his hand with a gentle smile before carefully slipping hers into his, her nerves settled down a little when the two connected eye contact and smiled.

"So, did you expect this as our house?" Edward asked as the two walked slowly up the remaining of the steps and towards the kitchen.

"No. I expected cobwebs, coffins, and a black, cold dungeon." Storm stated sarcastically with a roll of eyes, Edward laughed.

They turned the corner to see Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle, and a young woman were. The aroma of food being cooked filled the area, which made Storm's mouth water at the wonderful smell.

"Storm, hi!" A gorgeous woman who looked no older than thirty greeted the girl with a bright smile.

Edward placed a hand on Storm's lower back, bringing chills down her spine but weirdly enough it was calming for the girl.

"Storms, this is Esme, my mother for all intensive purposes." Edward introduced each other, Storm gave the young mother a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you," Esme awed and opened her arms for the teen. Storm looked taken back but regardless walked into the hug, Esme wrapped her arms around the girl softly as she held back strength to not crush her.

When the two pulled away, Storm let out a shy giggle as she scanned around the kitchen to see no Alexander in sight. She then looked at Carlisle them who were cooking some amazing Italian food.