chapter two

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Storm screamed with excitement and ran towards three bodies, colliding with them with an umph.

"I missed you guys!" Storm jumped with Clara not caring about the weird stares from the students. Jai and Camden scratched the back of their heads, embarrassingly waving at the students who were staring at the two girls.

"We missed you too." Jai spoke up.

"Now can you both stopped jumping up and down?" Camden said through a smile, "You're drawing attention."

Clara rolled her eyes at her brother but pulled away from Storm. Edward walked up and wrapped his arm around Storm's shoulder. "Hello, Edward."

Edward politely smiled, "Hi, Clara." He turned and nodded towards the two boys. "Jai, Camden."

"Sup/Hey." Jai and Camden waved before noticing nice cars in a distance. "Phew, are those your siblings?" Jai asked, glancing at the blond beauty who was leaning against the tall teddy bear.

Edward hummed, "Yeah."

"Damn, Storm's right," Camden said turning back to the brunette vampire. "Your family looks like sculptures."

Storm shook her head, "Shut up Cam." Camden raised his hands in surrender while Edward chuckled in amusement. "Let's go to the office to get your schedules. It's finally nice not to be the new kids around." Her best friends gave the girl a look, but Storm didn't catch it as her and Edward walked ahead of the three.

Storm passed the Cullens and her sister and waved, the group waved as the five walked into the school.

"Alright, let me see." Storm peeped over Jai's and Camden's shoulders, she pouted when she saw their schedules. "We only have two classes together."

"But we all have the same lunch," Clara added, "Which is better than nothing."

Storm sighed, "I guess you're right." She stepped back into Edward's arms, students took glances as they still weren't used to the Cullens interacting with anyone outside of their family.

"Yeah, but I think it's your fault for being smart." Jai playfully glared at the girl in Edward's arms. "You mainly have electives this year."

Storm giggled with a shrug, "School shouldn't be easy than."

"It's not." Camden deadpanned, "You're just a nerd." Storm stuck her tongue out at him and he returned it, Edward chuckled at his girlfriend.

The bell rang indicating class was starting. "Storm!" Storm turned her head to see Alice and Jasper walking up to them. "We have art together this year!" Alice replaced Edward's place and looped arms with the pixie girl. Storm hummed just as excited as Alice.