chapter eleven

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

The four of them made it to the restaurant where the sisters were to meet Angela and Jessica. Storm was taking a while to get out of the car because of her dizziness from the sharp turns Alexander took. Bella was already out the car when she saw their two friends -well besides Jessica- exited the restaurant.

Angela and Jessica spotted Bella when they walked out and stalked over to her.

"Where we you! We tried texting you guys but you didn't answer!" Angela exclaimed worriedly.

"Yeah, and we tried waiting but..we were starving," Jessica said guilty and bit the corner of her lip.

"Where's your sister?" Angela finally asked when she noticed the brown skinned girl no where to be found.

"That's our cue." Edward mumbled under his breath, Storm tilted her head up in confusion, her dizziness settled down. "Huh?"

The three hopped out of the car, Angela and Jessica noticed and stared in memorize at the two handsome boys. Edward gently snaked his arm around her waist to keep her steady, even though her dizziness settled.

"Sorry we kept the girls from dinner." Edward spoke up, using his charm to swoon the girls. "We ran into each other and got talking."

Storm chewed the side of her lip as she stared up at the guy she's developing feelings for. She turned to Jessica who was twirling her hair and googling Edward. A mini scowl was placed on her face, and she dug herself deeper into Edward's side as a way of claiming him. Edward held a mini smirk on his face at Storm's slight possession.

"N-no, we um totally understand." Jessica said as her and Angela shared a look and laughed. "It happens, right?"

"We were just leaving," Angela said and looked over to Storm. "So, Stormie if you guys want..." She trailed off.

Alexander awkwardly pulled away from the group and turned to face the two girls. "Um...I think Edward and I should make sure the girls get something to eat. If you'd like?" He asked the latter question to Bella.

Bella looked over to Storm to see what she thought about it, Storm subtly nodded her head. Bella turned back to Alexander and nodded.

"We'll drive you guys home after." Edward added, his thumb rubbing circles around Storm's waist.

"That's very thoughtful," Angela smiled grateful towards Storm.

"It's really thoughtful, yeah." Jessica gave a fake smile, envious of the two sisters for gaining the Cullen boys affection.

Storm kept quiet not finding a reason to speak, instead she focused on Edward's thumb trailing across her open skin on her waist. It sent chills down her body from the coolness of the pads of his thumb.