chapter thirteen

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Storm was in the passenger's seat with Edward driving, Bella and Alexander sitting in the back. They were on their way to the Cullens', Storm was bouncing slightly in the seat like a child heading to an amusement park. She was ready to eat Esme's amazing food, it was great to eat something that wasn't made by her and Bella, even the diner food wasn't hitting the same.

But Bella was in trouble because...

"You know, you shouldn't have made Bella eat something~" Storm sang, Alexander rolled his eyes. The girl sounded exactly like his sister, Alice, perks of them being best friends.

Bella looked at her sister with slight concern. "Is something bad gonna happen?" Storm sighed dramatically and turned around in the seat to face her sister. "Nothing, but a bad tempered Rosalie." Bella's face turned paler then what she was, despite her sister joking -well half joking- she didn't want to make the one vampire that already hated her guts, hate her even more.

Edward chuckled, reaching over to place a hand on Storm's thigh, "Stop scaring your sister." He looked through the rear view mirror, glancing at his twin who was trying to calm his mate down.

Storm's smile fell into a small one, "You're right." She turned back to Bella, she leaned forward to grab her hand. "You'll be fine. I'll hold Rosie back when she loses her temper." Bella sighed, and nodded her head slowly.

Moments later they reached their destination, Storm smiled at the familiar open mansion that was surrounded by green.

"It's...wonderful." Bella stared in awe, Storm nodded in agreement. She's been to the house only three times, each time is better then the other.

They walked inside the house, Edward's hand locked with Storm's. "You expected turrets, dungeons and moats?" Alexander asked her.

"No...not moats." Bella admitted, their siblings chuckled under their breaths, Alexander took her hand and headed to the stairs, as they get closer Italian music was heard. "It's so light and open."

"Thanks to tinted windows," Edward smirked, looking over at Storm who was trying to push past her sister and Alexander, smelling the food which sparked her hunger even more. He chuckled and and pressed the girl's back against his chest, "Relax." Chills was sent down Storm's back from his chilling breath.

As they got closer to the second floor, more noise was heard and the smell of food got stronger.

"Ugh, I can't wait to eat!" Storm happily exclaimed, grabbing onto Edward's arm as they finally made it to the kitchen area, revealing most of the Cullens.

"Bella, Storms, we're making Italiano for the both of you." Esme greeted, Storm pulled away from Edward and approached the woman, giving her a gentle hug. Bella watched with slight jealousy, it was always easy for people to love Storm.